Titans Coaching Staff Hires

KingTitan

3 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Zone-blocking requires more teaching and more thought after the snap. In man- blocking you're blocking the guy across from you. In zone it depends where the defender goes and who is going to have the better angle. Linemen need to be on the same page.

It’s crazy because we ran a zone blocking scheme Up until we hired Whiz 

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

He was just talking about some guy who ranks special teams every year. I'd take that woth a grain of salt. It's basically a power ranking of special teams

Ya that was it but he said people do turn towards his system for help or what ever but still us covering kicks we were fantastic but I just expected better on the return game 

Kuharsky had Orlovsky on his periscope talking about the offense LaFleur's bringing with him. I really enjoy his analysis, and its too bad he doesn't want to go coaching, cuz I think he'd make a heck of a QB coach... Anyway, here's the segment...

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2018/1/31/16956936/dan-orlovsky-breaks-down-what-marcus-mariota-will-look-like-matt-lafleur-offense-titans

4 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Kuharsky had Orlovsky on his periscope talking about the offense LaFleur's bringing with him. I really enjoy his analysis, and its too bad he doesn't want to go coaching, cuz I think he'd make a heck of a QB coach... Anyway, here's the segment...

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2018/1/31/16956936/dan-orlovsky-breaks-down-what-marcus-mariota-will-look-like-matt-lafleur-offense-titans

this got me excited. all the stuff he's talking about- rhythm/timing throws, lightning-quick progressions, eye discipline- those are all mariota's biggest strengths. there will likely be an adjustment period since he's spent the last two years in this dinosaur offense, but i'm really excited to see what he can do.

24 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this got me excited. all the stuff he's talking about- rhythm/timing throws, lightning-quick progressions, eye discipline- those are all mariota's biggest strengths. there will likely be an adjustment period since he's spent the last two years in this dinosaur offense, but i'm really excited to see what he can do.

Yup. 3/4 chub half way into that video.xD

Archived