TCMD - Patriots War Room

Deadpulse

3 hours ago, I_GET_SAX said:

I’m very down @Deadpulse

cant say a specific position group has a ton of depth where I think of moving someone. Do you have a rosters page in the Gm thread? 

We have a very detailed workbook. Ill send the link out to staff soon. I was given NO's by accident and I just noticed lol

9 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Anyone have any thoughts as to a trade block? 

It’s unfortunate, but there’s really nobody...

If we retain Solder, you might look at one of Fleming/Waddle - if Garcia takes a spot from them. Otherwise I think you need them. Not sure they’re good enough that a team would want them, though.

3 hours ago, mission27 said:

Is Hogan moveable?  D Allen?

Allen had even less of a year as a receiving tight end than 2016, his value would be very low. Especially with his contract hit. 

Hogan I pondered for a minute, but I think he’s someone you have to want to keep. He’s the biggest WR this team has (not counting Britt...) and isn’t making a ton of money. Edelman will be coming off an ACL injury and Amendola/Mitchell don’t always have the cleanest bills of health. If the team’s WRs were consistently healthy, I’d say one of them could be on the outs. But we saw how thin it could be at times (Dorsett, Martin getting snaps in recent years). I’d elect to keep him.

@Deadpulse has received the workbook for creating and viewing the league trade blocks.  I'm currently working on getting additional workbooks out to everyone over the next few days.

He'll be receiving the following private workbooks:

Team Roster - This workbook will calculate the top 51 for the current and following years cap.  You can create contract extensions and restructures as well.

Trade Block - Will allow you to create your team's trade block as well as view the entire league, you also be able to filter the leagues block by team and position.

Draft Board - You can view the draft order, view drafted and available players, create big boards using two different methods, either overall or by position which as the master board is updated will either strike through or completely remove from your board.

FA Transaction - This doc allows you to create contracts, that show whether any mistakes were made by showing if it passes or fails.  

The only members that have access to these workbooks will be myself, your GM and anyone he shares these workbooks with.

I'm looking to expand this mock draft into a forum wide mock draft over time and any information that you can provide me either with the guidelines or the workbooks will be greatly appreciated.

Happy Mocking

Thanks.

35 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Thanks @ny92jefferis!

Staff members, prepare to receive trade block workbook. There is an official roster there

fyi, Will be updating the official rosters again after the superbowl.

I'm trying to get the other workbooks to you within the next few days, so that you guys will have time to work through the process of building contracts.  Actually, if @Deadpulse or any of your team have some free time right now, I could use someone to review the workbook before I finalize.  Which I could walk you through the process for bidding.  Once finalized I could have the GM's their workbooks tonight.  Google docs has a chat feature built into it but requires both parties to be signed in. 

11 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Eagles are offering Vinny Curry. How would you guys value you him?

There is interest in Duron Harmon and Dwayne Allen.

Don’t feel overly positive about him. Definitely not if Harmon is involved. 

Allen is obviously an easy one to unload but his contract is easier to get out of than Curry’s IIRC. I’d pass since there’s some real choice offseason FAs (Burk, Lewis, Butler, Solder, Cooks incoming). 

Archived