TCMD War Room

Nick

4 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Love this pick for us! Josh Jackson it is.

Now we wait until 53 and 55. Timestamps for those picks are tomorrow at 8:00 pm and 9:20 pm. 

Let's own all the Jacksons... Let's draft Donte Jackson and JC Jackson in the 2nd round ;)

Here are some potential targets for picks 53 and 56. Feel free to ask about others' availability if I missed any prospects you like. 

Jaire Alexander, CB (expect him to go very soon)

Harrison Phillips, DT

Kolton Miller, OT

Tyrell Crosby, OT

Malik Jefferson, ILB

Lorenzo Carter, EDGE

Arden Key, EDGE

Christian Kirk, WR

DJ Chark, WR

Chukwuma Okorafor, OT

James Washington, WR

Braden Smith, OG

Brian O'Neill, OT

Frank Ragnow, C

Rasheem Green, DE

Derrick Nnadi, DT

Tim Settle, DT

5 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Here are some potential targets for picks 53 and 56. Feel free to ask about others' availability if I missed any prospects you like. 

Jaire Alexander, CB (expect him to go very soon)

Harrison Phillips, DT

Kolton Miller, OT

Tyrell Crosby, OT

Malik Jefferson, ILB

Lorenzo Carter, EDGE

Arden Key, EDGE

Christian Kirk, WR

DJ Chark, WR

Chukwuma Okorafor, OT

James Washington, WR

Braden Smith, OG

Brian O'Neill, OT

Frank Ragnow, C

Rasheem Green, DE

Derrick Nnadi, DT

Tim Settle, DT

Missing two big names that need to be considered... Martinas Rankin OT Mississippi State. Darius Leonard LB South Carolina State. I like Leonard slightly better than Jefferson. And Rankin is the obvious best OT on board right now with Kolton just behind him.

38 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Missing two big names that need to be considered... Martinas Rankin OT Mississippi State. Darius Leonard LB South Carolina State. I like Leonard slightly better than Jefferson. And Rankin is the obvious best OT on board right now with Kolton just behind him.

Was expecting Rankin to go, should've included him though to show I wasn't crazy haha. He just went to Arizona, so cross him off the board. Kolton Miller is also gone now. I think Tyrell Crosby is at the top of the list. Great fit for RT. 

Didn't consider Darius Leonard, I see him as more of a late 2nd, early 3rd, do you feel he's a better fit than Jefferson? I like Jefferson's versatility. He's also a fantastic athlete in general. 

2 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Was expecting Rankin to go, should've included him though to show I wasn't crazy haha. He just went to Arizona, so cross him off the board. Kolton Miller is also gone now. I think Tyrell Crosby is at the top of the list. Great fit for RT. 

Didn't consider Darius Leonard, I see him as more of a late 2nd, early 3rd, do you feel he's a better fit than Jefferson? I like Jefferson's versatility. He's also a fantastic athlete in general. 

Think Leonard is a better playmaker. Than Jefferson. With Alexander on the roster I believe that Leonard could be groomed a year or two and be a fantastic player

We are up guys. Harrison Phillips has been taken so cross him off, just hasn't been updated.

Thinking Tyrell Crosby, OT – Oregon.

Thoughts? Need thoughts on 56 as well. Here's who is available. For those joining in late, we selected Lamar Jackson and Josh Jackson already.

11agwb6.png

@Maxmw22 @BigBillsFan13 @LeeEvans @marshawn lynch @Trentwannabe @davidderion @Yibbyl @gobills123 @BillsGuy82

7 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

We are up guys. Harrison Phillips has been taken so cross him off, just hasn't been updated.

Thinking Tyrell Crosby, OT – Oregon.

Thoughts? Need thoughts on 56 as well. Here's who is available. For those joining in late, we selected Lamar Jackson and Josh Jackson already.

11agwb6.png

@Maxmw22 @BigBillsFan13 @LeeEvans @marshawn lynch @Trentwannabe @davidderion @Yibbyl @gobills123 @BillsGuy82

I'd go Jefferson and use our 2nd second rounder on Crosby

Due to me wanting food badly, I'm going to take Jefferson, who I was almost talked out of taking by @marshawn lynch, and now he swayed me to take him again lol

Thanks for the help. For pick 55 (not 56 oops)... I'm leaning Crosby or O'Neill, one of them will be there.

1 minute ago, NickChowaniec said:

Due to me wanting food badly, I'm going to take Jefferson, who I was almost talked out of taking by @marshawn lynch, and now he swayed me to take him again lol

Thanks for the help. For pick 55 (not 56 oops)... I'm leaning Crosby or O'Neill, one of them will be there.

Super close be Jefferson and Leonard. I like them both. I slightly prefer Leonard but seems Jefferson is the favorite. Can't go wrong with either

27 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Traded Tyrod for pick 154 here... Got pick 65 for him in real life... Come on Nick! Just giving our players away I see! Thought you said you want to be realistic. Hahahahahahaha

And here I thought I was ripping off the Cardinals LOL

Archived