TCMD War Room

Nick

2 hours ago, davidderion said:

What's the plan for free agency?? Anyone we are targeting?? Personally, if Carolina doesn't resign Norwell, we should go after him. WIll solve our right guard situation.

I have a list, Norwell and Lotulelei highlight it. I'll dig deeper once things really get rolling with the mock. Trying to finalize some trades first so I have a better idea of needs, specifically at QB.

On 2/5/2018 at 6:27 PM, NickChowaniec said:

I have a list, Norwell and Lotulelei highlight it. I'll dig deeper once things really get rolling with the mock. Trying to finalize some trades first so I have a better idea of needs, specifically at QB.

Bring back Sammy!

10 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Tbh I'd rather have Woods back at this point

Me too. Love Sammy, but he's turned into a bit of a diva and will cost more than what he's provided on the field.

Money will be better spent elsewhere.

Well that NY trade sucks for us lol. 

My hope is one of the top 2 teams like Mayfield/Allen. Not likely. I have a deal worked out with the Colts if something crazy happens.

Does anyone like Mayfield enough to trade up? I don't, but I could work out a deal with a lower team where we only give up one of our 1sts to get him. So it's something to consider. I'm warming up to him as a passer. 

1 hour ago, NickChowaniec said:

My hope is one of the top 2 teams like Mayfield/Allen. Not likely. I have a deal worked out with the Colts if something crazy happens.

Does anyone like Mayfield enough to trade up? I don't, but I could work out a deal with a lower team where we only give up one of our 1sts to get him. So it's something to consider. I'm warming up to him as a passer. 

I would trade up for him but I get peoples reservations about doing so. I don`t think he gets out of the top 10 much like Watson last year. 

6 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

If you end up deciding to trade up for a quarterback, give me a call at number 10. I definitely wouldn't require both of your firsts. 

39 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you end up deciding to trade up for a quarterback, give me a call at number 10. I definitely wouldn't require both of your firsts. 

Let's get something sorted out just in case! 

Landed Star Lotulelei in the first round of free agency!

Unfortunately missed out on bids for Preston Brown, New Orleans overpaid for him in my opinion. My contract offer was fairly generous to begin with.

Made offers to Justin Pugh and AJ McCarron but missed out on both. Attempted to resign Leonard Johnson cheap but was beat out.

Overall I'm pleased. Lotulelei was my #1 target and we got him!

4 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Landed Star Lotulelei in the first round of free agency!

Unfortunately missed out on bids for Preston Brown, New Orleans overpaid for him in my opinion. My contract offer was fairly generous to begin with.

Made offers to Justin Pugh and AJ McCarron but missed out on both. Attempted to resign Leonard Johnson cheap but was beat out.

Overall I'm pleased. Lotulelei was my #1 target and we got him!

Very nice! Star is a great pickup

Archived