TCMD War Room

Nick

10 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think as a stand alone a 3rd rounder is very nice value for him. 

If he is able to be packaged into a deal that gets us top 10 that would phenomenal. 

This. I'm good with getting a 3rd but would love to move up into top 10. 

As long as we don't take Mayfield or Jackson B|

On 1/28/2018 at 12:31 PM, gobills123 said:

Hello everyone. I used to post on this site many years ago. My name was Bills123. Many of you probably do not remember me as I was never overly active. However I got locked out of my account and had to create a new one. If its not too late. I would love to help out Nick. 

Welcome back, bro!

9 hours ago, gobills123 said:

I would trade Cordy Glenn for a draft pick if you can. I liked the progress we saw from Dawkins this year and feel like shedding some long term money and giving us another shot in the draft will only benefit us. Do you think we can get a 3rd?

Have an offer for a 3rd, but my priority is moving up potentially using him as a piece in a deal first. I'll keep you guys in the loop. 

Working on trading up to either #2 or #3. Neither team has accepted but we are discussing parameters. What are you guys' thoughts on this potential trade:

Bills get:
Pick 2 or Pick 3

Colts/Giants get:
Pick 21
Pick 22
Cordy Glenn
2019 2nd Round Pick

Have a feeling they will want a pick this year rather than next because this mock is a one year thing, so if that 2nd round becomes one of our 2nds in 2018, are you still on board?

@LeeEvans @gobills123 @BigBillsFan13 @Trentwannabe @Yibbyl @davidderion

2 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Working on trading up to either #2 or #3. Neither team has accepted but we are discussing parameters. What are you guys' thoughts on this potential trade:

Bills get:
Pick 2 or Pick 3

Colts/Giants get:
Pick 21
Pick 22
Cordy Glenn
2019 2nd Round Pick

Have a feeling they will want a pick this year rather than next because this mock is a one year thing, so if that 2nd round becomes one of our 2nds in 2018, are you still on board?

@LeeEvans @gobills123 @BigBillsFan13 @Trentwannabe @Yibbyl @davidderion

A 2018 second would be hard to swallow but I'd love the trade if it was a 2019 second. If we trade our top three picks away in the draft we're really going to have to get creative to fill the numerous holes our team has.

Totally with you guys. Which brings up a different scenario, say I can't get up to 2 or 3, Rosen/Darnold are gone going 1 and 2. Do we want to move up for Mayfield to say, pick 8 or 9 if he's there? I don't love Mayfield, but I don't dislike him either. 

I am not a fan of Josh Allen by the way, I don't think I could stomach trading up for him, or even take him at 21 to be honest.

1. I'm with the others on the trade. I like this trade a lot if it's 2019 2nd. If it's 2018 we may need more in the deal. And I want pick 2 if we're giving that much up, or we wait to see who is available at 3. If Rosen and Darnold go 1 and 2, I don't want to give all that up for 3. 

2. I do not want to move up into the top 10 for Mayfield. If he's there at 21 I could stomach it, but I don't want to give up anything for him when I'd honestly rather have Allen or Rudolph anyway. 

1 hour ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

1. I'm with the others on the trade. I like this trade a lot if it's 2019 2nd. If it's 2018 we may need more in the deal. And I want pick 2 if we're giving that much up, or we wait to see who is available at 3. If Rosen and Darnold go 1 and 2, I don't want to give all that up for 3. 

2. I do not want to move up into the top 10 for Mayfield. If he's there at 21 I could stomach it, but I don't want to give up anything for him when I'd honestly rather have Allen or Rudolph anyway. 

#1 is absolutely what I was thinking. You don't make that trade to #3 unless one of Rosen or Darnold is there. As for #2, I've voiced my concerns about Mayfield's poor non-game related decisions elsewhere. I'm uneasy about what negatives he'd bring to the team and honestly would be surprised if the Bills' FO went after him in the draft given the focus on finding the "right" team players. I'm getting the feeling now that Allen will not fall to the 20's, so don't think he'd be available there. I've got a feeling that about 1/2 the teams in the league have at least a need for a starter or backup QB and that is going to force a lot of QB's to be drafted early...some earlier than they would otherwise deserve. I suspect if we target Allen, we might need to trade up into the top 14 to get him. Depending on the cost in picks, I could be on board with that.

Archived