Suffering_Bills

Final take. ONE trade. ;-)

16 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Switch spots with DaRon Payne and Vita Vea. Payne to the chargers

Depends on what you need. Vea is the bigger roadblock, Payne is the better upfield rusher.

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

Not in my eyes.....Allen is the only QB I don't want in Denver

Personal preference issue, then.

5 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Who's your projected starting QB next season?

I’m sure we sign a free agent qb like Sam Bradford or trade for AJ McCarron or Alex Smith. I don’t see us heading into the season with a rookie starter. 

Redskins are high on Montae Nicholson, so if he can stay healthy, they won't take a S regardless of talent level. 

I wouldn't complain about the Vikings getting some additional offensive line help.

I don't like it for Detroit. We have a lot of new pieces (new HC, new scheme). I don't think we need to risk taking a guy like Key. There are lots of really good options available in this spot.

9 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

You know what? I think you're right... -pick changed to Hurst.

Not really sure if their is a right or wrong there as both are great prospects for fair value there at our 2 biggest positions of need.   But i do like alot of the prospects in the 2nd round at OG with Billy Price being my favorite there probably.  Still though  Wynn, Price, Teller,  Hernandez, Smith, Crosby, Ragnow, and Daniels  are all legit 2nd round OG prospects that some of them can also play other positions.    The 2nd round is loaded at the OG positions so to me you either trade up for Nelson if you want the best.  Draft Mcglinchy who is the only other legit 1st rounder who could also play OG.  Or you trade down to where the talent is loaded at in round 2 and take one of the 10 or so there you like while getting some picks.    If you stay in the 1st then look at a different position than OG that might be less loaded in talent in round 2 or 3.  Dt being a good choice with Vea, Payne, Bryan, or Hurst

5 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I wouldn't complain about the Vikings getting some additional offensive line help.

Agreed, if this is how it shook out in round 1 I'd be happy. 

18 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Depends on what you need. Vea is the bigger roadblock, Payne is the better upfield rusher.

Payne is a better Run Stuffer. He stuffed the run vs Clemson and he did vs Georgia.

just give the eagles BPA we need a swing tackle but taking one in the first seems kind of early. 

Our biggest and maybe only real need might end up being Linebacker.

Could use depth at OL, TE, S, RB, WR and DL. 

Edited by ninjapirate

I highly doubt the Saints take an offensive lineman, especially a guard. That position is set at the moment with Peat and Warford. 

30 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I highly doubt the Saints take an offensive lineman, especially a guard. That position is set at the moment with Peat and Warford. 

Fair point. Who would you suggest, instead?