Suffering_Bills

Final take. ONE trade. ;-)

20 hours ago, Smhx2519 said:

I’m sure we sign a free agent qb like Sam Bradford or trade for AJ McCarron or Alex Smith. I don’t see us heading into the season with a rookie starter. 

You might wind up in a bidding war, then. Lots of teams are looking for a free-agent vet. Assuming you even get one, let alone a GOOD one, why not do the smart thing for the future, and let the rookie sit and learn for a year?

3 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

You might wind up in a bidding war, then. Lots of teams are looking for a free-agent vet. Assuming you even get one, let alone a GOOD one, why not do the smart thing for the future, and let the rookie sit and learn for a year?

That would be the ideal plan. Bring in a vet for a year or 2 and draft a QB. But I don’t see Rudolph as a first round talent. I’d rather take BPA and draft Mike White or Luke Falk in 2nd or 3rd. Both of which I think will be better than Rudolph. 

If Rashaan Evans is on the board when the Steelers are up he will be the pick.

9 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Fair point. Who would you suggest, instead?

LB, DT, DE, and TE are all options.

I was mad you took Barkley instead of Darnold at #1, but then you salvaged it by having us take Darnold at #4.

I highly doubt we take Barkley at #1 regardless. He's more than likely going to be available at #4. No point in taking him at 1 and praying our preferred QB falls to us.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, Smhx2519 said:

I’m sure we sign a free agent qb like Sam Bradford or trade for AJ McCarron or Alex Smith. I don’t see us heading into the season with a rookie starter. 

Well, there's one free-agent QB off your list, with Smith gone to the Redskins. Who's next on the options chart?

Edited by Suffering_Bills

3 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Well, there's one free-agent QB off your list, with Smith gone to the Redskins. Who's next on the options chart?

Well now we know for sure Kirk Cousins will be on the market...

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, BleedTheClock said:

I was mad you took Barkley instead of Darnold at #1, but then you salvaged it by having us take Darnold at #4.

I highly doubt we take Barkley at #1 regardless. He's more than likely going to be available at #4. No point in taking him at 1 and praying our preferred QB falls to us.

I think you're right. Changed.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:29 AM, BowserBroncos said:

Not in my eyes.....Allen is the only QB I don't want in Denver

Changed it for ya. ;-)

33 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Changed it for ya. ;-)

Thanks hahahaha but for future mocks I do think one team between Cleveland, Denver and New York Jets will get Cousins now that Smith is in Washington.

I hope is Denver

On 1/28/2018 at 2:30 PM, chargerbuckeye said:

Switch spots with DaRon Payne and Vita Vea. Payne to the chargers

Why would the Cowgirls take a NT when they run a 4-3? You did the same in your draft giving Vea to the Skins...