Final take. ONE trade. ;-)

Suffering_Bills

12 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

This is updated? This makes me want to punch an infant in the face until there is no face left.

The Browns taking Bradley Chubb at #1 has a 0% chance of happening and rightfully so. This move is horrendous. Thanks for ruining my day & my life.

You should seek some help for this.

10 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Do you happen to know exactly which QB it is that the Browns actually want?

I do not, but if it's any of the top QB's theres no guarantee that that specific player would be available at 4 if they don't take them at 4

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, BleedTheClock said:

This is updated? This makes me want to punch an infant in the face until there is no face left.

The Browns taking Bradley Chubb at #1 has a 0% chance of happening and rightfully so. This move is horrendous. Thanks for ruining my day & my life.

Might've been better off with my scenario.... ;-)

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Might've been better off with my scenario.... ;-)

Except not at all. I'm more than happy with what the Browns did and I'm not perpetually optimistic. We got a franchise QB (theoretically) and a lockdown corner (theoretically). I have 4 QB's in this class a "Franchise QB" grade, so any of the picks at #1 would have been fine with me. And then we took Ward, who was my #3 overall player. And CB was our biggest need.

Chubb was my 13th rated player. Taking him at #1 would be a travesty. He's no more than a very solid starter. You aren't looking for "solid starter" at #1 overall.

Archived