Suffering_Bills

Final take. ONE trade. ;-)

This is updated? This makes me want to punch an infant in the face until there is no face left.

The Browns taking Bradley Chubb at #1 has a 0% chance of happening and rightfully so. This move is horrendous. Thanks for ruining my day & my life.

The idea of taking the best QB left over while bypassing the QB you want is stupid.  It makes no sense at all. 

12 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

This is updated? This makes me want to punch an infant in the face until there is no face left.

The Browns taking Bradley Chubb at #1 has a 0% chance of happening and rightfully so. This move is horrendous. Thanks for ruining my day & my life.

You should seek some help for this.

10 hours ago, The OUTLAW said:

The idea of taking the best QB left over while bypassing the QB you want is stupid.  It makes no sense at all. 

Do you happen to know exactly which QB it is that the Browns actually want?

10 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Do you happen to know exactly which QB it is that the Browns actually want?

I do not, but if it's any of the top QB's theres no guarantee that that specific player would be available at 4 if they don't take them at 4

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, BleedTheClock said:

Might've been better off with my scenario.... ;-)

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Might've been better off with my scenario.... ;-)

Except not at all. I'm more than happy with what the Browns did and I'm not perpetually optimistic. We got a franchise QB (theoretically) and a lockdown corner (theoretically). I have 4 QB's in this class a "Franchise QB" grade, so any of the picks at #1 would have been fine with me. And then we took Ward, who was my #3 overall player. And CB was our biggest need.

Chubb was my 13th rated player. Taking him at #1 would be a travesty. He's no more than a very solid starter. You aren't looking for "solid starter" at #1 overall.