Final take. ONE trade. ;-)

Suffering_Bills

5 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Who's your projected starting QB next season?

I’m sure we sign a free agent qb like Sam Bradford or trade for AJ McCarron or Alex Smith. I don’t see us heading into the season with a rookie starter. 

9 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

You know what? I think you're right... -pick changed to Hurst.

Not really sure if their is a right or wrong there as both are great prospects for fair value there at our 2 biggest positions of need.   But i do like alot of the prospects in the 2nd round at OG with Billy Price being my favorite there probably.  Still though  Wynn, Price, Teller,  Hernandez, Smith, Crosby, Ragnow, and Daniels  are all legit 2nd round OG prospects that some of them can also play other positions.    The 2nd round is loaded at the OG positions so to me you either trade up for Nelson if you want the best.  Draft Mcglinchy who is the only other legit 1st rounder who could also play OG.  Or you trade down to where the talent is loaded at in round 2 and take one of the 10 or so there you like while getting some picks.    If you stay in the 1st then look at a different position than OG that might be less loaded in talent in round 2 or 3.  Dt being a good choice with Vea, Payne, Bryan, or Hurst

Archived