Final take. ONE trade. ;-)

Suffering_Bills

There will be MANY more trades, I'm certain. Nobody'll get this right. ;-)

#01. CLEVELAND: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State.

A safe, solid pick, that gives the Browns the best young bookend DE's in the league. A QB at #4, obviously.

#02. N.Y. GIANTS: Sam Darnold, QB, U.S.C.

If you're the Giants, you just don't get this high of a pick too often. You draft a potential franchise QB, period.

#03. N.Y. JETS: (From Indianapolis.) Josh Rosen, QB, U.C.L.A.

Unlike maybe some folks, I don't believe the Mayfield hype at #3. I think if Rosen's here, he's the selection.

#04. CLEVELAND: (From Houston.) Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming.

Draft your guy who remains out of the top 4 QB's. Whoever it is, they have the luxury of sitting and learning.

#05. DENVER: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State.

Nelson would make sense, as well, but if Barkley is there at #5, there shouldn't be any hesitation whatsoever.

#06. INDIANAPOLIS: (From N.Y. Jets.) Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame.

They need O-line help, so they get by far the best one in the draft, not to mention the safest prospect overall.

#07. BUFFALO: (From Tampa Bay in projected trade.) Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma.

I think it just might fall like this. Buffalo sends #12, #53, and a 2nd next year to select their QB of the future.

#08. CHICAGO: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech.

Simply a ridiculously high-upside prospect, who just might be the next great MLB for Chicago's defense.

#09. SAN FRANCISCO: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia.

Definitely worth the value at this slot, and that's before even taking into account Reuben Foster's troubles.

#10. OAKLAND: Vita Vea, DT, Washington.

Mountain of a DT for the middle of their defense. He'll stuff the run, free up LB's, and rush the passer, too.

#11. MIAMI: Derwin James, S, Florida State.

Pretty amazing athlete at the safety position. He'll enforce the run, and intimidate WR's over the middle.

#12. TAMPA BAY: (From Buffalo via Cincinnati in projected trade.) Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama.

Just a quality selection at this point. If they were to take him at #7, I don't think anyone would even blink.

#13. WASHINGTON: Da'Ron Payne, DT, Alabama.

They'd maybe prefer Vea, but Payne would be a fine consolation prize. Performed well against the best.

#14. GREEN BAY: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State.

I think this is his floor. He's probably the best cover corner in this draft; just a little bit smaller than ideal.

#15. ARIZONA: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville.

His physical talent alone warrants this high of a pick. Like Allen, he could sit and learn for a year or two.

#16. BALTIMORE: D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland.

I knew he was a good player in college, but the combine showed just how explosive of an athlete he is.

#17. L.A. CHARGERS: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State.

An ideal situation for Rudolph, as he can sit and learn from a future Hall-Of-Famer. Makes good sense.

#18. SEATTLE: Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa.

Well, I'll admit he's not a Richard Sherman, but I think Jackson could play the same role for the Hawks.

#19. DALLAS: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama.

Safe to say there's a need at this position in Dallas. They luck out and get the most pro-ready receiver.

#20. DETROIT: Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA.

Near-unlimited potential as an edge-rusher. His level of competition might be really the only question.

#21. CINCINNATI: (From Buffalo.) Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP.

Plug him in at LG next to Cordy Glenn at LT, and their O-line has gone from a weakness to a strength.

#22. BUFFALO: (From Kansas City.) James Daniels, C, Iowa.

JUST found out Vander Esch is a medical concern. Hate to change picks, but must. Daniels is good.

#23. NEW ENGLAND: (From L.A. Rams.) Harold Landry, 3-4 OLB, Boston College.

Landry stays local, in this scenario. Brings youth and explosion at 3-4 OLB. CB or WR are also in play.

#24. CAROLINA: Mike Hughes, CB, UCF.

I think corner would be the best bang for the buck at this slot for Carolina, be it Hughes or another.

#25. TENNESSEE Courtland Sutton, WR, S.M.U.

I know they just drafted Corey Davis, but this is insurance if he flops. Sutton has true #1 WR ability.

#26. ATLANTA: Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan.

The best interior pass-rushing D-lineman in the draft. He'll fill a role similar to Aaron Donald in L.A.

#27. NEW ORLEANS: Taven Bryan, DT/DE, Florida.

Talented, versatile-looking defensive lineman. Looks like he could play DT, 3-4 DE, or 4-3 strong-side.

#28. PITTSBURGH: Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama.

They need an inside linebacker, and here they get the best one remaining. Tough to find fault with that.

#29. JACKSONVILLE: D.J. Chark, WR, L.S.U.

I could see them drafting a tight end, perhaps, but Chark represents the best size/speed combo at WR.

#30. MINNESOTA: Isaiah Wynn, OL, Georgia.

Excellent all-around O-lineman, who will most likely be at offensive guard, but I think could be an OT.

#31. NEW ENGLAND: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame.

Pretty weak offensive tackle class, that isn't inspiring, honestly. McGlinchey, Williams, or Miller here.

#32. PHILADELPHIA: Derrious Guice, RB, L.S.U.

Luxury pick, maybe, for a team that can afford to do so. Legit candidate to be a bell-cow running back.

8 minutes ago, scar988 said:

IDK if the Falcons will go with a guard in the first round that would be a massive reach like Wynn is. But I understand the pick.

At the beginning i was thinking it was a reach to as i have him, hernandez, price, and smith all at good 2nd round value for the OG position.  But for some reason Wynn has been flying up the charts lately it seems and some even have him going top 20 now.  I don't know wtf has caused him to get a rocket strapped to him so much lately.    On the other side Mike Mcglichy the top 5 to 10 OT from ND has starting falling alot and im honestly not against taking him if he falls to 26 and converting him to OG and even have him as a backup OT or eventual replacement if we want to save money there.

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

At the beginning i was thinking it was a reach to as i have him, hernandez, price, and smith all at good 2nd round value for the OG position.  But for some reason Wynn has been flying up the charts lately it seems and some even have him going top 20 now.  I don't know wtf has caused him to get a rocket strapped to him so much lately.    On the other side Mike Mcglichy the top 5 to 10 OT from ND has starting falling alot and im honestly not against taking him if he falls to 26 and converting him to OG and even have him as a backup OT or eventual replacement if we want to save money there.

McGlinchey would be fine. Wynn would not. He’s been not flying up boards the way people think. 

19 minutes ago, scar988 said:

McGlinchey would be fine. Wynn would not. He’s been not flying up boards the way people think. 

Im just going on what people are mocking him to as of right now as none of us know what all gM's have him right now.   Im one of those people that if we can't get Nelson or Mcglinchy in the 1st round for OG and the good DT's are gone Vea, Payne, Hurst, and Bryan then i think we should trade down which i know we rarely do but for the 2 positions we need the most the 2nd round is loaded with those 2 positions with guys we could target.

As a Cardinals fan I might of just broke my TV if that was our pick. Rudolph in the first round with Courtland Sutton and Joshua Jackson still on the board. I don’t think so. We can do the same or better with Mike White in a later round. 

4 hours ago, Smhx2519 said:

As a Cardinals fan I might of just broke my TV if that was our pick. Rudolph in the first round with Courtland Sutton and Joshua Jackson still on the board. I don’t think so. We can do the same or better with Mike White in a later round. 

Who's your projected starting QB next season?

15 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im cool with Wynn to the Falcons at OG in the 1st as he could possibly go higher than our pick he's flying up the charts lately.  If not him then maybe Maurice Hurst at DT wouldn't be a bad pick either.

You know what? I think you're right... -pick changed to Hurst.

Archived