Final take. ONE trade. ;-)

Suffering_Bills

4 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

After the combine, I don't know how high he could go. We'll all have to wait and see. This would be HIGH, though. #5 overall?

I made a trade though. Buffalo trades Tyrod and their 2 1sts to denver for the 5th pick. Denver takes Vea at 21. But Denver might go after BIG D*** NICK from Philly.

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Feedback needed. Now or never. :P

Im gonna give you a little inside info on the Falcons that might get our pick changed.   This is coming from someone who likes Maurice Hurst alot too but the Falcons almost never draft players early we haven't talked to or visited with and in an interview a day or 2 ago we pretty much came out and said we wouldn't draft anyone in the 1st few rounds we haven't talked too.   Sadly Maurice Hurst has not had 1 visit with us and we haven't talked to him at all.  So im wondering if the heart thing is a problem for us or we just don't see him as the type of player we want.   So if i had to choose of the 2 who i think the Falcons will actually take at 26 it would be Taven Bryan as we have shown alot of interest in him this offseason.

Archived