Josh McDaniels withdraws from Colts HC job

Wyld Stallyns

5 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Well this is awkward... What are you all thoughts on the next target?

There are so many people on Colts twitter who are still hung up on Dave Toub, even though he never interviewed for the job. 

Only people who were interviewed have other jobs already 

Browns fan here. I have absolutely no feeling towards the Colts, good or bad, but when I read the crap that McDaniels pulled on you guys...I got seriously Peed-off! That wormy, spineless, rat-bastard! Man has zero integrity; when a man makes a deal he stands by that deal. It dont matter if something better strolls along, you made a deal. A mans word means nothing anymore. And to do it this late in the game, in frickin Febuary, when all thats left is the bottum of the barrel, is the lowest part. 

All I got to say, he better inherit the Patriots HC job, cuz he aint ever getting another owner to buy his BS. Lil cockroach! My sympathies fellas. Good luck finding your guy. Hope hes great and makes this whole episode a funny footnote in your history. 

hqdefault.jpg

You just look at this guy and you can tell he's the type of guy who is an *******. 

After what he just pulled, I'm kinda glad the Colts "missed out" on him.  If I was a Colts fan, I wouldn't want my team to win a Super Bowl with a coach with a PERSON like this. 

Hopefully there's some mystery candidate who was like, "Heck, I'll interview if this happens."  Like Bill Cowher.  I just hope the Colts draft Chubb now and Chubb and Hooker manage to turn the Colts defense around and beat the Patriots next year. 

Typical effing Patriot move. 

Well..........now what do we do?

We've got coaches signed up expecting to work under McDaniels, to learn we've got to find a new HC who has to work with them and vice versa.

I wasn't sold on McDaniels ability as a HC, so I'm not to bothered that he won't be our coach.

Let's see who we get. Somebody who would appreciate the opprtunity would be nice.

13 minutes ago, PFM18 said:

Well..........now what do we do?

We've got coaches signed up expecting to work under McDaniels, to learn we've got to find a new HC who has to work with them and vice versa.

I wasn't sold on McDaniels ability as a HC, so I'm not to bothered that he won't be our coach.

Let's see who we get. Somebody who would appreciate the opprtunity would be nice.

Can’t wait for the NFL Combine. Would love to be in the room when McDaniels and Ballard accidentally walk into the same room.

Sorry to hear this happened, Colts fans.  Then again, if he is the type of guy who would do something like that to your organization, it's probably better that you don't even get involved with him in the first place rather than wasting a few years of Andrew Luck's career with the bum. 

Best of luck in finding your REAL head coach!

Archived