Which Wide Receiver Do You Want?

bigbadbuff23835

21 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Someone on twitter called out Sammy for still having his profile pic of him in a Bills uni. Sammy embraced it and when the fan told him to come back he said “you never know, this business is crazy.”

Wonder what he would cost...

14-15 mil per year but he was a diva and the bills organization will likely move on from him, that why they didnt bother giving the 5th year option and moved on from him before the season then after. I do not see him ever playing for the bills again.

15 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

14-15 mil per year but he was a diva and the bills organization will likely move on from him, that why they didnt bother giving the 5th year option and moved on from him before the season then after. I do not see him ever playing for the bills again.

I don’t think he was a diva...but he’s also not worth 14-15million per year. I’d give him 10-12 though

18 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I don’t think he was a diva...but he’s also not worth 14-15million per year. I’d give him 10-12 though

If these are the numbers that are being thrown around then Sammy is gonna be highly disappointed. After the year he just had... He is looking at 8 million a year... And that's if he gets lucky and someone over pays for the amount of production he gave last year. 39 catches... Dang that should yield a player about 3 million a year. But I'm sure he will get more based off name alone.

Archived