Greatest single game performance

UKTexans

It's not the best performance I've ever seen from a centre or anything, but I noticed Travis Frederick against Minnesota last season. Owned Linval Joseph. Was making ridiculous reach block and turning him inside out. If you like your offensive line play, that's a good watch. 

Big Ben had back to back games in 2014 with 6 TD's each game. Only had like 350 yards in the second game but he had over 500 in the first game (against the colts)

I believe that's the game where Brown had the infamous TD celebration where he jumped and hugged onto the FG post lol

6 hours ago, Malik said:

TO's Super Bowl performance was pretty otherworldly considering how soon he came back from breaking his leg and it being the highest level of competition up against a dynasty.

I thought Pinkston was better that day.

I'm going to homer this up with Brandon Marshall's 21 receptions game against the Colts. We lost that game but I was hyped as a big B-Marsh fan. He had 21 receptions to go along with 200 yards and 2 TD's with freaking Kyle "neckbeard" Orton throwing him ducks out there. B-Marsh had so many legit moments as a Bronco but that one tops them all.

43 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

I'm going to homer this up with Brandon Marshall's 21 receptions game against the Colts. We lost that game but I was hyped as a big B-Marsh fan. He had 21 receptions to go along with 200 yards and 2 TD's with freaking Kyle "neckbeard" Orton throwing him ducks out there. B-Marsh had so many legit moments as a Bronco but that one tops them all.

As a fellow B-Marsh fan I like that one. One of my favourite Broncos.

I'm going to have to go with some Peyton moments, one for each team:

• 7 Touchdowns against Baltimore in the season opener for Denver - tying a NFL Record.
  • 2003 against Tampa Bay. Scored 21 points in the last five minutes of the 4th quarter to tie the game and take it to OT, and then win it.

Archived