27. SAINTS- RASHAAN EVANS-LB

28. STEELERS- HARRISON PHILLIPS-DT

29. JAGUARS- MARK ANDREWS-TE

30. VIKINGS- CARLTON DAVIS-CB

31. EAGLES- MIKE MCGLINCHEY-T

32. PATRIOTS- BRIAN O'NEILL-T

52 minutes ago, Ehall1978 said:

28. STEELERS- HARRISON PHILLIPS-DT

Harrison Phillips is an interesting pick for the Steelers.  I do not think he fits what they would look for in a NT and is not long enough for a DE.  Your draft is a nightmare for the Steelers.  I think Ronnie Harrison SS Bama would be a better pick there.

26. FALCONS- WILL HERNANDEZ-G

Not saying we don't need a OG we for sure do but Hernandez sure as heck wouldn't be my choice in the 1st round.   I would take a top 15 player in Mike Mcglnichy and put him at OG long before hernandez.  I would take Wynn and O'niell before Hernandez as well but before any of that i would offer my 1st and 3rd round pick to the seahawks to move up to 18 and get Roquan Smith that would hands down be he best move we could make in this situation.  Plus this RB class is absolutely loaded so it would be a great move by Seattle to pick up a 3rd and still have a good chance at Guice or any of the other 5 RB's that are similar talent as him.

Hernandez is a good run mauler and blocker but he gets beat like a drum in pass protection way to much for my liking when i have watched him and it happened a good bit at the senior bowl as well.  I want a complete OG and preferably one who can pass protect even better than he can run block although i want them to be able to run block solid as well.   In the 2nd round sure i would look at Hernandez after taking a legit 1st round guy earlier in the 1st round of the draft.  In the 2nd Hernandez is worth taking a chance on and working on his negative to see if you can fix it. 

Wait till Browns fans see this... Mayfield at #1???  if there was ever a guy you could trade back and still get, he's it.

I'm not high on Williams at all, but at least it fills an obvious need.  But with guys like Roquan, Edmunds, and James there, I woudn't reacjh for Williams either.  just my $.02

30 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Rather have Landry at 25.

Im 100% all for this for the Titan's because if they get Landry then by god the Falcons do a 4 second flat 40 yard sprint to turn in that ticket for Daron Payne :D  Makes both teams happy without even messing up ya mock at all :P

Archived