Reloading the Offense Offseason

Bobby816

31 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

No no I understand what your list said. But the player moves you made are not guaranteed. You know as well as me nobody knows what is on Mac mind. Their were many of his draft picks in the two years he has been GM that I don't understand, players he picked in the later rounds & some early round picks flat out sucked, and gave us next to nothing.

I’m not a Macc fan either.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I’m not a Macc fan either.

Sorry if you though I was undermining your post, I had no intention of doing that, it just is that you never know what Mac is going to do. His FA work  has been very good, but it is drafting that scares the hell out me. The only thing that will easy my mind is if he makes some kind of off season move, before the draft. That will take the pressure off draft day. I am sure on draft day other team are going two try to make some kind of move to jump us in the draft.

2 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Sorry if you though I was undermining your post, I had no intention of doing that, it just is that you never know what Mac is going to do. His FA work  has been very good, but it is drafting that scares the hell out me. The only thing that will easy my mind is if he makes some kind of off season move, before the draft. That will take the pressure off draft day. I am sure on draft day other team are going two try to make some kind of move to jump us in the draft.

I didn't think you were undermining it at all. I was just confused bc your post stated things you wanted fixed like I didn't have them fixed when I did. You mentioned OLine and WR. And I had us signing 2 starting Olineman in FA and even drafting an OT in Round 3. As well as drafting a WR with Seattle 2nd Rounder, so it was head scratching. No biggy!!!

• 3 weeks later...

We are getting closer to  the FA period. The big thing we have to remember is that there is going to be 31 teams bidding against us. We have the money to be a big player this year, so  I sure hope Mac has the players picked out who he is interest in. I am hoping to come away with at least two of the top FA's, maybe three but that is pushing it. HIs FA record as been pretty darn good. To Bad  his drafting isn't that good, he gets another shot this year we will see. My big worry is will the top FA's want to come to NY.

Archived