Bowser's 3rd mock + a little free agency

BowserBroncos

Bowser since you fon't have us resigning Poe in FA then we have to get a run stuffing big boy DT in here somewhere fam.  I say do this keep the 1s 2 picks in Wynn and Bryan and then in round 3 get us Tim Settle DT.  That is one bad boy and a guy thats solid round 2 value honestly.    Then in FA or round 4 we can target a WR and TE

I actually really like your draft for the Jets. My only gripe would be... why no FA signings? WE have more cap money than any other team this off season with over 110mill. We actually have to spend close to 70-80mill of that. Even if we resign all of our own that will still leave us 40-50mill in cap space to spend. The Jets are going to be big player sin the FA market and maybe even trade market.

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

What's the approach do you want to see from the Cards for QB situation?

At the NFL level you win from the pocket. Being able to extend plays is a bonus. Players like Lamar Jackson are fun to watch but they are often injured and lack the accuracy to play from the pocket. Cam Newton is the exception because of his size. Players like Vick, RG3 and even Deshaun Watson rarely have sustained success. So I would look for a more prototypical style QB. Both in free agency and the draft. 

I can get behind the Rams trading for Talib and signing Graham. I think it’s unrealistic that the Rams sign Graham just because of them having Higbee, Everett, getting back Hemmingway (which McVay really likes), then they traded for Carrier whom McVay is knows from his time in Washington. So that’s four tight ends that are cheap and that McVay feels just fine with. Therefore tight end isn’t a need. 

As for the draft, edge is a need for the Rams so even though I don’t know anything about the player, the need of the pick makes sense.

15 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

21- Colts (Trade with the Bills) - Derrius Guice - RB - LSU

22- Colts (Trade with the Bills) - Billy Price - G/C - Ohio St

36- Colts - Brian O'Neill - OT - Pitt

53- Colts (Trade with the Bills via Rams) - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - EDGE - Oklahoma

67- Colts - Derrick Nnadi - DT Florida St

Looks very good.  I'd take a CB or ILB over Nnadi though, our DL is solid.

92- Steelers - Kyle Lauletta - QB - Richmond

You had me up to this point.  The Steelers will not take a QB in the is draft with 3 QBs under contract already.  Personally, I like Tim Settle - DT - VA Tech but that is not likely the Steeler pick.  I also like Nathan Shepherd - DT - Fort Hays St a lot but he would be a better 3-tech than what the Steelers use.  Jalyn Holmes, DE, Ohio State fits the bill for a 3-4 DE the Steelers like but it is not really a need for them.  Lorenzo Carter, OLB, Georgia or Jeff Holland, OLB, Auburn would be very good here.  The Steelers need depth at OLB and ILB.

It is a tough pick because of the luxury pick of a CB in round 1.

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

I really don't know who are the Jets FA targets......Cousins could be one, but my feeling says he won't go to NY

We gonna be players in the OL(C/OG), CB, and potentially DE/OLB market. OL we're gonna be looking for guys who can play in a ZBS, CB we're gonna be looking for probably 2(1 outside and 1 Slot), and OLB we're gonna be looking for more of a pass rusher than an edge setter.

Archived