Bengals training camp videos

theJ

@ochocinco4pres i think he'll be fine. The offense has a huge advantage in these non-contentious type practices. The qbs get more time, throws are better, and the corners aren't pressing as aggressively. Plus they're not game planning and doing complicated schemes to confuse the offense. 

Pac will be fine. 

18 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Lafell seems to have the least amount of wasted steps though...

I was thinking his was the best route.  Most deceptive.  Had that Michael Jordan "lull them to sleep, then go 100%" look.  

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

I was thinking his was the best route.  Most deceptive.  Had that Michael Jordan "lull them to sleep, then go 100%" look.  

In reps, though, the defense knows where he is going.  Ross does that in a game, and a DB doesn't know which way he's breaking.  I may sound like a broken record, but I see them using Ross more like Antonio Brown than Tedd Ginn.

Just now, INbengalfan said:

In reps, though, the defense knows where he is going.  Ross does that in a game, and a DB doesn't know which way he's breaking.  I may sound like a broken record, but I see them using Ross more like Antonio Brown than Tedd Ginn.

Every WR will have their own flavor depending on their skill set.  Ross is just a blur, and as he refines his technique will be hard to defend.  I agree, he's not just some guy to go deep.  Those kind of guys don't get drafted at #9 (well, unless their name is Tedd Ginn i guess :D).

Archived