Bengals training camp videos

theJ

1 minute ago, ochocinco4pres said:

AHHHHH. I thought I did it right. I just posted the link to the tweet. BRING BACK THE OLD FORUM.....totally kidding 

Even clicking the links doesn't work.  I'm thinking you messed up the URL somehow?

What did you do?!?!??!

1 minute ago, theJ said:

Even clicking the links doesn't work.  I'm thinking you messed up the URL somehow?

What did you do?!?!??!

It looks like the tweets were deleted. I dont know if it was the NFL removing them because it was video content and I know there was some crazy rules about that

Just now, ochocinco4pres said:

It looks like the tweets were deleted. I dont know if it was the NFL removing them because it was video content and I know there was some crazy rules about that

I think you are correct.  I went looking for the tweets and couldn't find them either.

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Well the links were of Carl Lawson lining up in a stand up position off the edge and blowing into the backfield for a TFL and Geno just pushing a G 5 yards back for a sack....it was worth a shot. 

I saw the one of Lawson before they it taken down (yesterday).

The one with lawson was impressive.  He was so fast around the edge.  Beat the crap out of Winston.

I didn't see the one with Geno i don't think.

@theJ Lawson's first step was so fast it got me pumped. I just hope they use him to get into the backfield and don't get too cute with him

as for the Geno play, it was typical cut between the G and C and the G couldn't get in front of him so he met the runner right after he got the ball. 

15 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Lawson's first step was so fast it got me pumped. I just hope they use him to get into the backfield and don't get too cute with him

I would imagine we see him a lot on third downs, but probably only sparingly outside of that.  Let him pin his ears back and get after the QB.  It'll only be after the coaches and him are comfortable that they try to teach him the finer points of being a LB or DE and stopping the run.

At least, that's what i would do with him.

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Hopefully, they learned from the lost year that was trying to put MJ90 (93 at the time) in at LB.  That blew up.  I think they'll use lawson as a rush LB only, regardless of down, like Pitt uses Harrison.

Seems like a positive sign

Archived