Jump to content
theJ

Bengals training camp videos

Recommended Posts

Just saw a tweet that the Bengals have shut down the media from taking video of offensive vs defensive drills at camp after the Burfict play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Just saw a tweet that the Bengals have shut down the media from taking video of offensive vs defensive drills at camp after the Burfict play. 

Yeah i just saw it too.  Damn it Burfict.  I wasn't mad before, but now i am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah i just saw it too.  Damn it Burfict.  I wasn't mad before, but now i am.

Yeah, I thought it was completely blown out of proportion early. And figured people would be over it next week, but now this....really blows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TheVillain112 I watched the Ross one first, then Malone. Makes Malone looks like he's running through molasses, and I know he's not slow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, theJ said:

@TheVillain112 I watched the Ross one first, then Malone. Makes Malone looks like he's running through molasses, and I know he's not slow. 

I did the same thing; I should have posted the Malone one.  Can't wait to see Ross on the field.

Here is the Malone one for those that didn't see it:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×