Who will be the next offensive coordinator?

Bballbkd

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Blocking a move up for an assistant coach is bad business. Why are teams even allowed to do that? 

Okay, okay- not a big deal!

The Giants simply shift to Plan B- bring back Ray Handley!!!

Image result for ray handley 

What The Duce?

Jilted Jints Shift Focus To Staley

Iggles May Get Porky Themselves

https://www.bigblueview.com/2018/2/10/16988872/vikings-deny-kevin-stefanski-permission-to-interview-with-giants-report

Speculation now will likely center on Philadelphia Eagles’ running backs coach Duce Staley. Having lost DeFilippo and with offensive coordinator Frank Reich a canddiate for the head coaching job with the Indianapolis Colts, will the Eagles allow Staley to interview with the Giants?

31 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

sorry guys. I guess Flip and Stefanski were just too mesmerized  by something a little more than what the New York Giants could offer.

Perhaps...Stefon Diggs

giphy.gif

just look at Stefon Diggs's dance moves!!

Um...

tenor.gif?itemid=11022415

I really love this Mike Shula hiring. He got a lot of undeserved flack in Carolina. He's incredibly versatile; he built that entire offense around Cam to work with his specific skillset. He's a really smart guy. Also, this makes us more likely to be willing to draft Lamar Jackson, who we could get later in the draft than at 2 and is one of my favorite players in the draft. 

Archived