How do you feel after the Super Bowl?

everlong

Eh.  I kind of stop caring after the Panthers are eliminated.  I love football, but I don't have that much time to watch it so if I do invest time in it, it is usually only if my team is playing.  So it isn't so much that I miss football as much as it is I miss the Panthers.

Just start looking forward to the draft and watching prospects my team might be interested in whenever I get the chance.

Following FA and the Draft is very fun, not as good as real football, but still entertaining enough where the off season is bearable. The worst time of the year for football is before Training camp and after the draft. I have almost 0 interest in following mini camp rumors as almost all of them are false.

Just now, cddolphin said:

You mean that UDFA WR who's turning heads in shorts won't make the HoF?

Exactly lol. I have heard the same story a million times, it isn't even worth paying attention to mini camp at this point unless they say someone is actually playing poorly.

3 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

It's a half and half of loving the time off and missing it for me. I miss football but love having my Sundays back to actually do things again.

Same here. Alot things that need to be done around the house get neglected by me on the weekends during football season so it's nice to be able to catch-up on it.

Plus, I still go back and watch games that I missed this season so I still to get watch football. It's just that it's at my own leisure. 

I still love football all year around pretty much. Id wager ill watch XFL just cause to me bad football is better than any of the other crap on tv. I love college too so following the path to the draft always highly interests me. Free agency is fun for the 1st week or 2 as well.

But OTAs, minicamps, etc. are boring as hell and dont interest me at all. Mid training camp/early preseason is when i kick back into high gear.

But i LOVE football and could probably watch it year round not get sick of it

EDIT: Plus being a Raider fan the past 20 years, you love the offseason cuz it provides you with the most hope at anytime of the year lol. I imagine Browns fans can relate to this...

Archived