How do you feel after the Super Bowl?

everlong

6 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Following FA and the Draft is very fun, not as good as real football, but still entertaining enough where the off season is bearable. The worst time of the year for football is before Training camp and after the draft. I have almost 0 interest in following mini camp rumors as almost all of them are false.

This is how I feel as well.

I smile because that means Pitchers and Catchers are on the way. It's Baseball season, ladies and gents! Football has been fraudulent for the last few years. I think I'll always love it, but I don't get sad its over. Just happy it comes back around and that I have baseball to hold it down. BECAUSE BASEBALL!

I’m usually working long hours from Dec-May so I don’t get too much time to think about what I’m missing. Once May hits though a lot of beer gardens start opening up in the afternoon in the Milwaukee area so I tend to stop at them when my friends are available. Lots of Brewer talk which could increase this season. 

I've got another World Series run to enjoy. I always start to follow basketball right around the All Star break, and the Rockets look pretty good so far - might give GSW a challenge.

I used to really dive into the draft process, but with no picks in the first two rounds, I'll probably not pay as much attention as I usually do.

I'll basically go on a sports hiatus until March Madness. Right about the time college basketball is winding down, the MLB is in full swing. That April momentum is enough to carry me to draft day. I also coach baseball in the spring here, so I'm plenty busy/occupied with other things.

16 hours ago, cddolphin said:

My sports consumption drops from 9-12hrs / week to effectively zero, unless there's a world cup or the summer olympics are happening.

This year we have the Winter Olympics to watch so that'll help.  

I watch baseball in the "off season" but that won't start for months.  I'm beginning to get into the PGA even tho I'd don't play anymore, mainly because I was so dreadful at it.

Archived