How do you feel after the Super Bowl?

everlong

No football is no fun but the offseason I’m extra excited about. A lot of questions will get answered about where the QBs will go from the vets to the rookies in the draft. I’m excited about getting acclimated to the rookies by keeping up with the scouting combine and pro days. So I have the busy offseason to keep my mind off of no football. Plus I want see what the Rams do to build off of a successful season.

Outside of football in general, there will still be basketball and wrestling. The NCAAB tournament, the NBA playoffs, then a Wrestlemania. Baseball season starts in soon after, not only that but in the summer there is the NBA  draft and free agency. So I have a lot to occupy me in terms of entertainment until football season gets near. Then I gotta start preparing for fantasy drafts. So again while no football games will suck, I’m not lacking. 

I'm always pretty excited, as it means draft season is kicking into high gear, NASCAR is coming back...and it's almost time for NHL playoffs wooooooooooo.

There's a serious dead-season for the NFL, but the period right after the Super Bowl isn't it.

How do I feel after the Super Bowl?  

I feel great.  I am a Browns fan, and our season starts on February 5th. :) 

Not to mention I am a big Australian Rules Football fan, and they start their games the 3rd week of March.  

Check out what is basically my own thread in the other sports section. :)  Some great hitting in some of the later videos.

I mean, for Minnesota, it means that spring/summer is coming, and I like to grill out on Sundays. Plus I have a plethora of board games I want to play. I will miss it as it's a nice consistent thing to do on Sundays but I have plenty to keep busy with.

No change to my life really.  Not anymore.  It used to devastate me.

But the last few years i've stopped watching live and just watch the condensed version of a few games through the week.  Even the Bengals.  I spend my Sundays doing other stuff.

Archived