How do you feel after the Super Bowl?

everlong

• 2 weeks later...

There's no better time to be an Nfl fan. The offseasons since Peyton Mannings big free agent  run have been great. The NFL is a year round event. I'm a Broncos fan and they have a top 5 pick, 4 or 5 picks in the top 100, a huge qb void to fill. I just love the process. Then league wide there's so much stuff going on.

1) New England- always the main stay for eyes. What happens to tom, bb, their qb in waiting situation, Gronk. 

2) Will Luck need another surgery? This changes the entire draft, and landscape of the NFL. If Luck,needs another surgery what do they do?

3) Kirk Cousins? - where's he go ? This will change the landscape of the Nfl  for the next decade.

4) Top 5 qbs in the draft? Where do they go you have an extremely high need for the position and 5 high profile options. Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Allen, Jackson.

5) Trades and free agency rumors - obviously love it. 

6) can guys stay out of trouble.

Basketball and baseball take center stage for me. I usually dive into the draft, but not having a 1st and 2nd put the kibosh on that for this season.

Free agency should be busier than usual, but that's about it. It's all Rockets and Astros until July/August.

3 hours ago, honkeytonk said:

Looking forward to the draft.  A lot of entertainment for two days.  Many WTF moments, some YES!!! moments and time to reflect on the SB and the Eagles "IN YOUR FACE", decisive win over the most unconscionable cheats to ever play pro sports.

Hmmmm- Lance Armstrong might disagree with you on that one.

Image result for Lance armstrong

Archived