Super Bowl

Aztec Hammer

9 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

I haven't seen such a statement made in a big game since Herman Boone started Alan over Petey in the Virginia State Championship game

You will play for me next year as a senior Petey.

Also it was the other coach’s decision, Bill Yoast, the defensive coordinator. Boone had to stick to his offense.

People can say whatever they want about politics and the National Anthem being the reason ratings are down, but it’s solely Tom and Bill. 

Do us all a favor and both of you retire in a couple of hours and give everyone else a chance.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

People can say whatever they want about politics and the National Anthem being the reason ratings are down, but it’s solely Tom and Bill. 

Do us all a favor and both of you retire in a couple of hours and give everyone else a chance.

Eh I think it’s the fact that they still can’t  determine what a catch is and the fact there are so many damned defensive penalties these days 

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

Eh I think it’s the fact that they still can’t  determine what a catch is and the fact there are so many damned defensive penalties these days 

Also true. Plus I’d like to see the AFC even comparable to the NFC. The disperity is shameful. New England is guaranteed an AFC Titlegame appearance every year between their horrible division and playing teams like the titans or bills as 5 and 6 seeds.

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What would it take to get foles? He would be the perfect stop gap qb. Or hell maybe he could be our franchise guy. 

He's another of those late 20s guys.

Probably a bunch.

Think he will be an FA, so it would be a bunch of money over a bunch of years.

Not undoable while still taking Darnold at #1.

Archived