Superb owl LII Talk

Texas_OutLaw7

I'm not rooting for Philly. BUT! My family are all Iggles fans and living here will be next to impossible this weekend.

So, for their sake, I wouldn't mind it if they win. In fact, I'm putting money on them.

If they win, I win. If they lose, I win.

46 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I'm not rooting for Philly. BUT! My family are all Iggles fans and living here will be next to impossible this weekend.

So, for their sake, I wouldn't mind it if they win. In fact, I'm putting money on them.

BAN HIM

57 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

This isnt the first time that I have wanted you to be banned. But this is now literally the worst thing you have ever said in your life. Go sit in a corner and think about how much I hate what you just did. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This isnt the first time that I have wanted you to be banned. But this is now literally the worst thing you have ever said in your life. Go sit in a corner and think about how much I hate what you just did. 

Yeah, I'm just pi$$ing off everybody on this site. Iggles fans, Cowboys fans.

I'm just coming off a ban.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Yeah, I'm just pi$$ing off everybody on this site. Iggles fans, Cowboys fans.

I'm just coming off a ban.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Cowboys fan in Philly. You should be use to everyone hating you

0 - 0 is what I'm predicting.

EDIT: Actually I'm torn between the 0-0 tie or the Iggles losing by 40. Better yet, I hope the Iggles are up big, like 30-3, then slowly and methodically the Pats come back to win on a 65 yd FG as time expires.

Basically, whatever is most painful for Philly fans would be amazing.

Archived