Camp Holdouts

bucsfan333

Saw on NFLN that Aaron Donald, Donald Penn, and OBJesus are holding out. Is there anyone else?

Do these guys get what they want, suck it up and play, or get shipped off? I don't know the cap situations for the Rams, Raiders, and Giants.

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

It will be interesting to see if Devonta Freeman and Jarvis Landry hold out.

I saw Freeman got a $10M insurance policy in case he doesn't resign with Atlanta. I've never heard of a player doing that before.

25 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Packers fortunately don't have any holdouts to report...they usually don't.

Same here. But we've always had a ton of cap space and only a couple guys worth being paid. So it's never been a problem.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I saw Freeman got a $10M insurance policy in case he doesn't resign with Atlanta. I've never heard of a player doing that before.

Same here. I don't think its necessary though.

If Atlanta let's him walk, he'll be signed FAST. Teams like Philly, Baltimore, Green Bay or Detroit could use a player like him on their rooster. They have nothing even close to his level of play.

And that's saying something because I think Kevin Coleman can and will be the better of the 2 headed RB beast that Atlanta currently has.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Same here. But we've always had a ton of cap space and only a couple guys worth being paid. So it's never been a problem.

Packers have made it pretty clear that they take care of their guys, and they're pretty straight-forward with their future.  The only time I remember an "issue" arising was the whole Josh Sitton situation last year.

Archived