Alex Smith to be traded to Washington for 3rd round pick and CB Kendall Fuller; agrees to extension

Apparition

I still stand by my belief that Cousins will land with an AFC East team. The Jets have Jeremy Bates as their new OC, who runs the Shanahan offense that Cousins came up in, while the Bills spent last season positioning themselves to be the team to take the reigns of the division post-Brady/Belichick, and Cousins would be the final piece of that puzzle.

Wow. I was pretty sure Washington was gonna manage to keep Cousins somehow. I'm guessing he ends up in Denver, although teams like the Jets and the Jags are legit possibilities, although I'm not sure how much cap space Jacksonville has.

Chiefs must be getting some great compensation to agree to a deal so fast with Washington. Smith was going to be probably the second hottest commodity available. 

To make it even crazier, I thought for sure Washington was going to transition tag Cousins and keep him. 

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Man this is crazy

Cleveland

Denver 

Jets

Bills

Jags

Cousins is about to get PAIDDDDDDDD

The question is will he be the highest paid QB in the league for sure?

I wouldnt make him the highest. He's good but not enough to take up that much cap, and be able to carry a team that's going to let a few players leave to sign him.