BREAKING:REDSKINS TRADE FOR ALEX SMITH

mar29020

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

It wasn’t broken by Rappaport.

It was broken by the reporter who wrote the article that I posted.

I agree with #2, it’s a horrible idea and you’re #3 scares the crap out of me.

4. I don’t think it matters. It’s going to be rough offseason to moderate no matter what. Most of the forum would probably still rather have Kirk on a long term deal than Alex Smith on a contract that only pays him for one more year and considering it’s reported we gave up a player and picks I don’t see it being a trade I will like.

First I saw was the Rappaport tweet.

As for #4. At least with Kirk we could end it after a few posts because we've hashed this out a zillion times over the last 3 years. Now we have new fodder. 

I'm gonna need a new helmet, some star trek DVDs and a ton of hotpockets to moderate the next few months

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

well, now I'm officially depressed. A 4 year deal?

I'm going to be really curious about the return the Chiefs got now. For this to be announced already, that means that this deal was worked out while trade negotiations were going on, which also means that this was no longer a trade for a "rental", and could have increased the price. Really curious to see what the Chiefs got now. 

6 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

SO PICKS AND A PLYER FOR A 34 YEAR OLD QB ON THE LAST YEAR OF HIS DEAL. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the Mark Brunnel trade all over! We’ll probably sign Alex Smith to the deal that we offered Kirk Cousins last summer and Alex will sign it.

Just now, Forge said:

I'm going to be really curious about the return the Chiefs got now. For this to be announced already, that means that this deal was worked out while trade negotiations were going on, which also means that this was no longer a trade for a "rental", and could have increased the price. Really curious to see what the Chiefs got now. 

Forge...please pray for me and @Woz. Gonna get ugly here soon

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

OMG why?  NOODLE ARM PIECE OF CRAP 34 YEAR OLD LOSER WANNA BE QB GETS A 4 YEAR DEAL 

Only saving grace is if this can be gotten out of after 2 years and we draft our QBOTF now to learn behind him.

But that's the ONLY saving grace

Archived