BREAKING:REDSKINS TRADE FOR ALEX SMITH

mar29020

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

$23.5 million a year for Alex Smith. $70 million guaranteed.

They gave McNabb a similar deal. I wouldn't doubt there's a 2 year out, just like they've done with almost every big contract they've handed out.

4 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

They gave McNabb a similar deal. I wouldn't doubt there's a 2 year out, just like they've done with almost every big contract they've handed out.

I thought McNabb’s contract was for a total of $70 million, not a guaranteed of $70 million. Those are two separate things.

To me, the Smith contract sounds like the contract Kirk Cousins didn’t sign 9 months ago.

I don't see how Fullers name would be involved and him not be the guy? He's the guy and they just haven't told him or his agent yet. This is an awful deal. A third round pick is enough. You don't need to throw in one of your best, young defenders because you have to be stupid. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

I don't see how Fullers name would be involved and him not be the guy? He's the guy and they just haven't told him or his agent yet. This is an awful deal. A third round pick is enough. You don't need to throw in one of your best, young defenders because you have to be stupid. 

Pic of Bruce Allen:

giphy.gif

Archived