BREAKING:REDSKINS TRADE FOR ALEX SMITH

mar29020

7 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Ok guys I know fuller gone but let's not act like cousins is in anyway much more superior than smith is .

How is he not? Kirk has been better by just about every statistical measure. Everyone knows how I feel about Kirk. I'm not his biggest fan but this is just absurd. You couldn't have screwed this situation up any worse then they did and somehow the damn GM keeps his job. If this were anywhere else, Cleveland included, Allen would be canned. The fact he still has a job shows you what Snyder thinks of fan opinion. This is McPhee trading Forsberg for Erat to save his job in Redskins form.

No disrespect but non of you even seen 16 total games of alex smith I bet .

i personally never have I've only seen him play in prime time games or against us . I never cared about KC games .

i can admit that but stop looking at stats . I can post you an article ( even though I shouldn't ) which shows you completion percentage is highly overrated .

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

No disrespect but non of you even seen 16 total games of alex smith I bet .

i personally never have I've only seen him play in prime time games or against us . I never cared about KC games .

i can admit that but stop looking at stats . I can post you an article ( even though I shouldn't ) which shows you completion percentage is highly overrated .

I am not worried about completion percentage. Alex Smith is the quintessential dink and dunk guy. He is known for that. He has had nothing but solid teams playing around him. Kirk has done it with crap. Kirk takes chances and actually looks to go deep. 

There is a reason that Alex Smith has never, EVER, needed a deep threat WR or anyone prolific. Because he doesn't look to extend the field with the deep ball. 

And you lost all your credibility to ask if we have seen him for 16 games, then to say you haven't. GTFOH. Don't expect Smith to come in and give you 30TD's with 8 INT's. 

This post is ridiculous. 

Just now, mike23md said:

I am not worried about completion percentage. Alex Smith is the quintessential dink and dunk guy. He is known for that. He has had nothing but solid teams playing around him. Kirk has done it with crap. Kirk takes chances and actually looks to go deep. 

There is a reason that Alex Smith has never, EVER, needed a deep threat WR or anyone prolific. Because he doesn't look to extend the field with the deep ball. 

And you lost all your credibility to ask if we have seen him for 16 games, then to say you haven't. GTFOH. Don't expect Smith to come in and give you 30TD's with 8 INT's. 

This post is ridiculous. 

Yea  he's a dink and dunk

I won't waste my time since your poster of the year lol .

And okay so answer did you see 16 games of smith

wait which mike is this ? Where you the one with the Gio Gonzales picture ? 

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Yea  he's a dink and dunk

I won't waste my time since your poster of the year lol .

And okay so answer did you see 16 games of smith

wait which mike is this ? Where you the one with the Gio Gonzales picture ? 

No i am not the one with Gio Gonzalez. I have watched enough of Smith and read about him to know that he is a mid range target QB. He does not push the field. 

Archived