BREAKING:REDSKINS TRADE FOR ALEX SMITH

mar29020

13 minutes ago, mike23md said:

How am I being rude? I am stating that the two nicknames that you have labeled guys are actually what they are known for. Kirk is a gunslinger and Alex is a dink and dunk. The west coast system is a dink and dunk timing system. It stretches the field horizontally as opposed to vertically. 

" you lost credibility "

" do you read up on these guys "

"Do you need proof"

I'm like dude lol I know what the wco is , he didn't just have Kelce get 1000 yards or hill get1000 by passing to the RB .  And Kirk wasn't a gunslinger this year .2015-2016 different he played good in Mcvay system .

God bless dude . 

I'll say this Cousins was better in 2015-2016. This year I don't think so .

13 minutes ago, Woz said:

Went out for a late lunch about 30 minutes ago and was listening to WJFK on the way back to the office. Grant & Danny had Andy Benoit of MMQB.com on and he was saying that Kirk has a bit more of a gunslinger mentality, that he was willing to make anticipation throws to where receivers were going to be (which Benoit admitted sometimes hurt Kirk but also helped him). Benoit further said Alex Smith is more conservative, more of a "see it open before throwing" quarterback. He mentioned that the Chiefs did a lot of motion and misdirection to force defenses to reveal their plans before the snap to give Smith a better chance of having guys wide open.

No I agree with you . I don't think smith is more of a gun slinger than Kirk . I think smith is JUST smith a game manager .

but my point is they aren't like far from apart " THIS " season .

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2756922-dj-swearinger-deletes-twitter-tirade-over-bulls-t-alex-smith-trade 

Swearinger wrote, "Never Saw Any Bulls--t Like This In My Life!! Idc who i rub wrong because you never sat in a meeting nor put in work with my dawg!! People say they wanna win right but you throw away your best defender!?!? Somebody you can set a standard with?!?! #Defense will win championships!!"

Just now, Dashing202 said:

" you lost credibility "

" do you read up on these guys "

"Do you need proof"

I'm like dude lol I know what the wco is , he didn't just have Kelce get 1000 yards or hill get1000 by passing to the RB .  And Kirk wasn't a gunslinger this year .2015-2016 different he played good in Mcvay system .

God bless dude . 

You lost credibility - talking about your argument. You asked us if we watched 16 games of Smith, then said yourself that you didnt. That gives me no confidence that you are going to deliver a solid arguement. Which is what I am looking for. 

Do you read up on these guys - you are labeling these guys exactly what they have been labeled across the league, I am just saying, rhetorically, do you read about these guys at all? Cause that is widely known. 

You questioned Kirk being top 8. So I asked if you wanted proof. And I showed you. He is top 8. 

And obviously, passing the ball to the Hunt all the time would not get Hill and Kelce 1000 yards each. Thats kind of logical. But. Hill and Kelce got their yards by YAC. They are 15th and 17th in the league for YAC. So, they get their yards, not from the QB, but from when they get the ball. 

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

It isn't lol do you ever see Kirk beating the patriots and throwing 5 tds ?

Do you ever see Alex Smith doing it with the Redskins?

I'm glad you're so excited for Alex Smith. Sure is going to be a lot of crow being eaten when no better than 8-8 again.

Just now, lavar703 said:

The only thing I can pray for now is this thing completely blows up in Bruce Allens face. There is no other way we're getting out from his rule.

Don't worry, he's already planning on his scapegoat for the 2018 failure ("Oh, hey Jay, how are you doing today?").

Another unacknowledged screwup from this deal:

If the Redskins re-sign Breeland (which they might have to do because they just detonated the talent in the backfield), they not only commit way more money to the cap than they should for that position group, they also lose out on another likely compensatory pick (probably 4th or 5th) next year.

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:
5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Stop looking at this as a Cousins>>>Smith and more towards a 

Smith>>>>2nd/3rd/4th best Rookie QB (fill in blanks) with the #13Pick?

Smith is, what, 34? How many "good" years does he have left? On a team that isn't as good as KC? KC's defense is good. Ours is not. 

QB's assuming Injuries don't occur are playing up till and into their 40's. So easily 4-5 more years. People are to obsessed these days looking for the next 10-15. As if that's a every day occurrence?

KC is beyond overrated. I'm not saying Smith will single handedly win you a SB but he's proven time and time again if you surround him with talent, a playoff contender the Skins will be. 

From there lightning in a bottle once you're in, can occur. You have to get there first for that to happen. He helps with that 10 fold over a Rookie.

Hell I was looking forward to the struggle years of a Rookie QB playing in Washington looking like a deer in headlights. Get healthy, hope to God your FO can draft appropriately, hit on a FA or Two and you're right back in the mix.

That's what this trade brings and I hate the Redskins. ?

25 minutes ago, mike23md said:

You lost credibility - talking about your argument. You asked us if we watched 16 games of Smith, then said yourself that you didnt. That gives me no confidence that you are going to deliver a solid arguement. Which is what I am looking for. 

Do you read up on these guys - you are labeling these guys exactly what they have been labeled across the league, I am just saying, rhetorically, do you read about these guys at all? Cause that is widely known. 

You questioned Kirk being top 8. So I asked if you wanted proof. And I showed you. He is top 8. 

And obviously, passing the ball to the Hunt all the time would not get Hill and Kelce 1000 yards each. Thats kind of logical. But. Hill and Kelce got their yards by YAC. They are 15th and 17th in the league for YAC. So, they get their yards, not from the QB, but from when they get the ball. 

??dude you send me a pic  that Kirk number 8 in front of Bree's and the fact ELI Manning number 3.

Like so you truly believe he's better than them ? lol I mean he's better than eli . 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

QB's assuming Injuries don't occur are playing up till and into their 40's. So easily 4-5 more years. People are to obsessed these days looking for the next 10-15. As if that's a every day occurrence?

KC is beyond overrated. I'm not saying Smith will single handedly win you a SB but he's proven time and time again if you surround him with talent, a playoff contender the Skins will be. 

From there lightning in a bottle once you're in, can occur. You have to get there first for that to happen. He helps with that 10 fold over a Rookie.

Hell I was looking forward to the struggle years of a Rookie QB playing in Washington looking like a deer in headlights. Get healthy, hope to God your FO can draft appropriately, hit on a FA or Two and you're right back in the mix.

That's what this trade brings and I hate the Redskins. ?

Kirk is overrated but Smith is taking us places? Deck chairs on the titanic. That's all this is.

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

This won't happen because Cousins isn't signing a long term contract unless he wants to go to that team. No team is trading for him unless it's worked out ahead of time. 

If we do tag Cousins and he refuses to accept a trade, he will rot on the bench for 28 Mill. It is in his best interest to work out a deal.

Then you're FO will confirm there ineptitude!

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

So, surrounding Cousins with talent wouldn't make the Redskins a playoff contender. Hmm *looks at division title two years ago when we had Jackson and Garcon* ... nope guess not.

Question: if you trade away your young talent and your draft picks and are hoping to get a compensatory pick in exchange for letting Cousins walk, how are you supposed to get this talent?
Follow up question: If they had a means of getting the talent, how does Moron correctly identify said talent?

Archived