BREAKING:REDSKINS TRADE FOR ALEX SMITH

mar29020

Just now, lavar703 said:

And gave Haynesworth $100M...And paid Deion Sanders...And Bruce Smith....And Michael Barrow...And Jesse Armstead....and Jeremiah Trotter....and traded for Jason Taylor....and on and on and on.

Well those were Vinny.  Unless you mean Snyder.

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I did say that and I was right. Everyone was giving me crap about wanting to trade him but we had to do it. You don't sit around and just let him go. Smart front offices are pro active. That's why New England has an extra second round pick and we're left with our junk in our hands. Just a pitiful, stupid organization.

I understand but I’m not going to sit here and wallow in how they screwed up in 2016 especially when the two posters I’m arguing with either wanted to not re-sign Kirk or wanted to franchise him and have Kirk prove he could duplicate 2015 again in 2016.

So, the Redskins went the route many wanted in 2016 and it backfired. Not only were the Redskins wrong but most fans were too, including Lavar and Mknight.

So don’t sit here and talk to me about hindsight when you didn’t even want Kirk long term in February of 2016. 

Im one of the ones who wanted to sign Kirk long term then even if it cost $20M on avg a year and was for $50m guaranteed, but you sure didn’t!

So pound sand!

Just now, turtle28 said:

I understand but I’m not going to sit here and wallow in how they screwed up in 2016 especially when the two posters I’m arguing with either wanted to not re-sign Kirk or wanted to franchise him and have Kirk prove he could duplicate 2015 again in 2016.

So don’t sit here and talk to me about hindsight when you didn’t even want Kirk long term in February of 2016. 

Im one of the ones who wanted to sign Kirk long term then even if it cost $20M on avg a year and was for $50m guaranteed, but you sure didn’t!

So pound sand!

Absolutely I wanted him to prove it again and there was nothing wrong with that and then when he did it was time to pay him. The moment they franchised him and then sent him an insulting offer changed all of it. I knew he was never going to come back and I said so. They could've got a first from San Fran for him last year. It wouldn't have been the second overall pick but I guarantee you they could've got their 2018 first but Bruce decided to fire the GM and make himself THE guy again. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Absolutely I wanted him to prove it again and there was nothing wrong with that and then when he did it was time to pay him. The moment they franchised him and then sent him an insulting offer changed all of it. I knew he was never going to come back and I said so. They could've got a first from San Fran for him last year. It wouldn't have been the second overall pick but I guarantee you they could've got their 2018 first but Bruce decided to fire the GM and make himself THE guy again. 

now kirk is walking for FREE wait not free.....it cost us a franchise qb, a franchise corner, and a 3rd round pick

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No it was wrong, we lost Kirk because we didn’t sign him long term after 2015. Kirk wasn’t even interested in working out a Ltd last offseason. He said he and his agent thought the deal we offered was a good one but he wanted to wait it out and see how the season went.

We had already screwed it all up by doing it your way.

That much is clear and you have no proof that we could’ve traded with San Fran last year. It’s possibke but we’ll bever know.

Archived