BREAKING:REDSKINS TRADE FOR ALEX SMITH

mar29020

Just now, mar29020 said:
Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowingFollowing @RapSheet
More

The #Redskins gave QB Alex Smith a 4-year extension worth $94M, source said. He gets a whopping $71M in guarantees.

So...don't pay Kirk. Who only set records for your franchise. But pay an over the hill, noodle arm instead? Good to know we still got it.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

So...don't pay Kirk. Who only set records for your franchise. But pay an over the hill, noodle arm instead? Good to know we still got it.

Allen’s love those over the hill guys!!! That’s why Scot didn’t fit he wanted to draft and you know Allen’s don’t like value or understand the draft **** the picks trade them all!!!

1 minute ago, LoganF89 said:

This may be a completely idiotic question but is their any way the transition tag could still be placed? Then taken off if no takers?

Sure, but what difference would it make. A team would just sign Cousins to the same deal and dare the Skins to keep him

I understand you guys dislike smith . But give it a chance we still have a first and second and we do save cap space . 

It isn't the end of the world smith just had a career year .

i wouldn't have traded but smith isn't bad and does have a winning record as a qb .

lets see what else happens in the offseason . You can't deny smith went 26 touchdowns 5 ints and was destroying the Titans .

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I LOVE HOW ALEX SMITH IS SO GREAT ANDY REID DRAFTED HIS REPLACEMENT.

REDSKINS, OOOOHHHH LETS GIVE YOU $70 MIL GUARANTEED MONEY......

Hey, it's not like the Redskins have ever traded for an aging, over-the-hill, Andy Reid QB before

Oh wait

Archived