Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WindyCity

NFL Offseason News

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

What are you suppose to do?

They are not going to land Cousins and would have to pay him 10 more/season.

They are drafting too low to do anything at QB.

 

Exactly. Bortles was excellent in the playoffs after being solid and even good much of the year even without Allen Robinson. Surprised he didn’t get more tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

Exactly. Bortles was excellent in the playoffs after being solid and even good much of the year even without Allen Robinson. Surprised he didn’t get more tbh. 

Marrone lost the AFCCG with that pathetically conservative play calling the entire 2nd half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

Marrone lost the AFCCG with that pathetically conservative play calling the entire 2nd half.

Exactly. Bortles should have beaten Brady and Big Ben en route to the Super Bowl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Exactly. Bortles should have beaten Brady and Big Ben en route to the Super Bowl. 

He also should have lost to buffalo and tyrod taylor with that pathetic performance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Jordan Howard guarantees the bears make the playoffs. 

He will be wrong, but he should shoot for that.

Keenum hitting the market, god I hope that doesn't mean Cousins to Min.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WindyCity said:

He will be wrong, but he should shoot for that.

Keenum hitting the market, god I hope that doesn't mean Cousins to Min.

Absolute nightmare...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WindyCity said:

He will be wrong, but he should shoot for that.

Keenum hitting the market, god I hope that doesn't mean Cousins to Min.

It’s an outside possibility but never say never. If MT10 makes the wentz leap it’s possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×