The tWo Hangout

4 minutes ago, Bad meets Evil said:

Just making sure

Unless I'm coming back from lunch and go in before I even sit down, all restroom visits get charged to company time. So does my random FF checks.

Jags

Cubs

UFC

National NFL games

occasional NCAA football

Playoff NBA

March madness

Blackhawks playoffs

High profile boxing events

That's all you'll see me watching as far as sports go. And I'll occasionally go to a Red Stars soccer game. But that's it.

5 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I legit don't even know what this is. 

Confirmed. Terrible golf tournament with no stars except Dustin Johnson. I watch as much NBA/NFL as I can. Then whatever I have money on which can be literally any sport. Bet on ESports a while back because I was bored.

3 hours ago, Bad meets Evil said:

Confirmed. Terrible golf tournament with no stars except Dustin Johnson. I watch as much NBA/NFL as I can. Then whatever I have money on which can be literally any sport. Bet on ESports a while back because I was bored.

Betting on golf is a sucker bet unless you continue through out the year and get luck on a long shot. Who'd you take?

1 hour ago, corry said:

Betting on golf is a sucker bet unless you continue through out the year and get luck on a long shot. Who'd you take?

Didn't really like the odds this week so only  did draftkings. Had Brooks at the open and hadwin at valslar so I'm doing alright this year.