The tWo Hangout

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/141462/teams/991168

Taking suggestions on what to do with this roster for my playoff matchup this week. Got screwed over with Ginn playing on Thursday, as things were still unsure for Amari and Sanders. 

WRs: Kenny Stills, Devin Funchess (Q), Amari Cooper (Q), Marqise Lee, Emmanuel Sanders (Q)

TE: Cameron Brate, Zach Ertz (Q)

Need 2 WRs, a TE, and a flex out of that group.

26 minutes ago, iPwn said:

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/141462/teams/991168

Taking suggestions on what to do with this roster for my playoff matchup this week. Got screwed over with Ginn playing on Thursday, as things were still unsure for Amari and Sanders. 

WRs: Kenny Stills, Devin Funchess (Q), Amari Cooper (Q), Marqise Lee, Emmanuel Sanders (Q)

TE: Cameron Brate, Zach Ertz (Q)

Need 2 WRs, a TE, and a flex out of that group.

Eeesh.  That looks fairly bleak.  I'm not bothering with Cooper in my lineup today...which probably means he's gonna go off.  But he's been fairly trash this year even when he isn't coming off a concussion and hobbling around on a bum ankle.

I'd maybe go Lee, Stills, maybe Ertz...and Sanders as a flex i guess?  I have no idea.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I noticed the Redskins and Eagles forum do forum awards. We probably aren't big enough to do that are we? I know we used to do them several years ago.

I plan on doing one for the Jaguars team like we used to do annually once the season is over. As for one for the actual members of the forum, I will speak with @iPwn about it. My only concern is that even though we do have several members here and a lot of activity, a lot of the activity is generated by a few members.

32 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I plan on doing one for the Jaguars team like we used to do annually once the season is over. As for one for the actual members of the forum, I will speak with @iPwn about it. My only concern is that even though we do have several members here and a lot of activity, a lot of the activity is generated by a few members.

That is true...

13 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Stacheys will likely return. 

That's what it was.

I just got to the forum in the last couple years of it.