The tWo Hangout

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Gonna wait to see how they look, but leaning towards getting a teal Ramsey.

You see the pic of the one I posted in the chat? What kind of jersey was that?

Teal Ramsey is one of my top options. Gotta say though, the black jerseys look pretty damn good. Going to see how our shade of teal looks. I think I'll like them regardless, but as we talked about in the uniform thread they looked a little more aqua than teal.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

You see the pic of the one I posted in the chat? What kind of jersey was that?

Teal Ramsey is one of my top options. Gotta say though, the black jerseys look pretty damn good. Going to see how our shade of teal looks. I think I'll like them regardless, but as we talked about in the uniform thread they looked a little more aqua than teal.

I think it’s the Gameday one, but I’m not completely sure.

If they end up looking that shade of aqua that they did in that video, I’m gonna completely pass on buying a jersey alltogether. 

We were bamboozled once before, I’m not letting it happen to me again.

5YRkHLf.jpg

PvCNh6U.jpg

“The gradient area is just the same flake technology from the last set of helmets we had, it just progressively goes from one color to another. Different angles and different lighting create different effects.” - iPwn

You poor innocent little guy. You let your hopes and dreams cloud your vision of what was going to happen. This year I’m assuming they’re the awful color until I see them in person.

30 minutes ago, iPwn said:

We were bamboozled once before, I’m not letting it happen to me again.

5YRkHLf.jpg

PvCNh6U.jpg

“The gradient area is just the same flake technology from the last set of helmets we had, it just progressively goes from one color to another. Different angles and different lighting create different effects.” - iPwn

You poor innocent little guy. You let your hopes and dreams cloud your vision of what was going to happen. This year I’m assuming they’re the awful color until I see them in person.

They had a legit authentic Bouye jersey on GMFB. Looked good but I guess who knows.