The tWo Hangout

26 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not exactly where else I should put this, thought y'all woulda had a thread on this by now.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/jacksonville-jaguars-will-need-nfl-approval-to-move-to-london-even-if-shahid-khan-buys-wembley-a3824051.html

Because although it's frustrating I'm not sure it relates to us. It worries me a little, but overall this is what a billionaire business man does. Invests.

Not every business venture of his has to directly relate to the Jaguars. He's made major stadium improvements, grown our brand, and is currently trying to redevelop Jacksonville and around the stadium. 

23 minutes ago, MJD4MVP5455 said:

Back from the dead just in time for draft day and the team is moving again because of a deal that isnt done yet 

Even if it is done, doesn't matter.

Welcome back man! Hope you stick around. 

I'm not worried about Khan moving the team. What worries me is when his time comes to move on, how profitable it'll be to sell to a European interest. 

The next owner of our Jaguars will have every reason to pick up and leave. 

Under Khan, I could see a future where we play 2 or 4 games in London. That's a real shame. 

26 minutes ago, MoJo122-b-21 said:

I'm not worried about Khan moving the team. What worries me is when his time comes to move on, how profitable it'll be to sell to a European interest. 

I seriously doubt he sells the team. It seems far more likely that Tony becomes his successor.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I seriously doubt he sells the team. It seems far more likely that Tony becomes his successor.

That's gonna be bad.  When some homeless spreadsheets and pie charts convince him to make his staff draft somebody.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

That's gonna be bad.  When some homeless spreadsheets and pie charts convince him to make his staff draft somebody.

All the good players we draft are guys that hit analytic marks. So I’m not worried. Plus by the time that’s a real option, I expect that analytics will have made huge strides.