The tWo Hangout

6 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Awww.  Looks like a fierce little mofo.

Rescue cat?

Got him from a humane society. Little guy had some issue where his eyelashes were turned towards the eye or something like that. He ended up losing the one eye, and they had to do surgery to prevent it from happening to the other.

He’s the sweetest animal I’ve ever been around. Affectionate, playful, and really friendly around everybody. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

Got him from a humane society. Little guy had some issue where his eyelashes were turned towards the eye or something like that. He ended up losing the one eye, and they had to do surgery to prevent it from happening to the other.

He’s the sweetest animal I’ve ever been around. Affectionate, playful, and really friendly around everybody. 

Love the name! Cute cat

4 hours ago, iPwn said:

Nice.  It can be tough for some of those older cats or ones with weird things like backward eyelashes and stuff to get adopted too.  So that's double awesome.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Marry that girl!!

One year anniversary was this weekend, so we’ll see on this.

Got a display case for it, and I guess now I have a theme for the bedroom dresser...

FTbvDES.jpg

7 hours ago, iPwn said:

One year anniversary was this weekend, so we’ll see on this.

Got a display case for it, and I guess now I have a theme for the bedroom dresser...

FTbvDES.jpg

So are you stringing this girl along for the gifts?...because i approve this as well as the "marry her" comment

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So are you stringing this girl along for the gifts?...because i approve this as well as the "marry her" comment

Nah. We’ll see on the marry her part. She’s got an internship in Texas for a year, so that’s gonna be a stressor on that. If we get through that, then we’ll be talking about it much more seriously.

53 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Nah. We’ll see on the marry her part. She’s got an internship in Texas for a year, so that’s gonna be a stressor on that. If we get through that, then we’ll be talking about it much more seriously.

Long distance is no joke man but some people can do it. Depends on what your love language is

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Long distance is no joke man but some people can do it. Depends on what your love language is

Gonna be taxing for sure. We’ve talked a lot about how we’re going to handle it and have plans in place to do a number of things to make it easier, but a year apart causes a lot of stress so who knows how it will end.

This relationship does feel different though. So as long as we make it through this year, I think that’s the path we’re headed for.

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

Gonna be taxing for sure. We’ve talked a lot about how we’re going to handle it and have plans in place to do a number of things to make it easier, but a year apart causes a lot of stress so who knows how it will end.

This relationship does feel different though. So as long as we make it through this year, I think that’s the path we’re headed for.

At least if it's clearly just a year, there's sort of a "light at the end of the tunnel".  That's not nothing, maybe.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

At least if it's clearly just a year, there's sort of a "light at the end of the tunnel".  That's not nothing, maybe.

It’s definitely good in that respect. She doesn’t want to stay there long term, given the political climate of the area she’ll be in. She wants to come back up here, plus I have Wrigley Field to dangle as a carrot and reason for coming back.

But you never know for certain what’s going to happen when you introduce these additional things into a situation.

• 2 weeks later...