Jump to content
Adrenaline_Flux

The tWo Hangout

Recommended Posts

SdmFzaF.jpg

jYoL2B2.jpg

Just found this bad boy, fitted, in my size. I am elated right now. I have been looking for this hat for at least a decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Nice, I love my older Jag hats more than my new ones. More teal and better Jag

Current Jaguar is best Jaguar. Don’t care what anyone says.

But yeah, I’m trying to get some classic caps too. Simple color bases with simple designs. I used to get the hats with wild designs that don’t really age well, so I’m trying to get more classic looks on the old hats.

This one is my next targeted purchase, but it’s easy enough to get that I’m not gonna worry about getting it right now.

9f600b112260c914221f199b2b88628b.jpg

 

Wanna see if I can get this one too

VDS2024zoom1.JPG

Or one with the full body unused Jaguar.

 

A good shield logo one would be clutch too.

 

Biggest problem is I only wear fitted hats and the majority of the retro ones are snap backs or weird clasps, stretch bands or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Remember former DE Austen Lane? He is fighting Greg Hardy in a MMA fight soon

Yup, he’s 4-0 right now. Hope he kicks Hardy’s teeth in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2018 at 9:57 AM, iPwn said:

Current Jaguar is best Jaguar. Don’t care what anyone says.

But yeah, I’m trying to get some classic caps too. Simple color bases with simple designs. I used to get the hats with wild designs that don’t really age well, so I’m trying to get more classic looks on the old hats.

This one is my next targeted purchase, but it’s easy enough to get that I’m not gonna worry about getting it right now.

9f600b112260c914221f199b2b88628b.jpg

 

 

 

A good shield logo one would be clutch too.

 

Biggest problem is I only wear fitted hats and the majority of the retro ones are snap backs or weird clasps, stretch bands or whatever.

That's a sexy hat.  I like that hat.

 

Biggest problem is, i barely ever wear hats...of any kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

That's a sexy hat.  I like that hat.

The only problem is the logo is not good.

 

...but then neither is the one on the hat I just bought; in fact that one is honestly objectively terrible. The retro look works sometimes though.

 

But something we all can agree on - teal and black work really well together and we need more of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iPwn said:

The only problem is the logo is not good.

 

...but then neither is the one on the hat I just bought; in fact that one is honestly objectively terrible. The retro look works sometimes though.

 

But something we all can agree on - teal and black work really well together and we need more of it.

But it's the best logo!  This is the hill I will die on here.

Though I think we can all agree that the other janky half jaguar logo is objectively not good.

Even if it's interesting from a retro perspective. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Though I think we can all agree that the other janky half jaguar logo is objectively not good.

Anyone who can’t needs to be locked up somewhere. Even the full Jaguar from that is not good.

But I like it because of the historic implications, and I will definitely wear it with my BCB shirt. But it’s just not good. All praise be to the Jaguar car company for making sure we didn’t field that logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

It's also funny to me since Reigns (in the second image) was on the Jaguars once.

Was he really?

Also I'm still pissed about that Jack call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So i have a question:

I was wondering how does a speeding ticket affect your insurance? Like if we went to court, pay the fine and goes to driving school, does that take things off the record? My wife got pulled over doing 52 in a 55 but it was a school zone so when the flashing lights its 35mph and she got pulled. What also hurts is she is in fact a teacher and was otw to work so she has seen those lights before but with her Mom just getting home after a 2 month stint in the hospital and now several more months/years recovering from brain trauma so she isn't firing on all cylinders yet. My wife knows she did wrong and fully takes responsibility for it but if you have ever met the 2 of us and went driving with us 10 of 10 of you would say I'd get pulled before her. She wouldnt do anything to knowingly put anyone else in danger and she is kind of struggling with this(having been her 1st parking/traffic violation in 11 years of driving) and worried about the increase in our insurance. 

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×