The tWo Hangout

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Nice, I love my older Jag hats more than my new ones. More teal and better Jag

Current Jaguar is best Jaguar. Don’t care what anyone says.

But yeah, I’m trying to get some classic caps too. Simple color bases with simple designs. I used to get the hats with wild designs that don’t really age well, so I’m trying to get more classic looks on the old hats.

This one is my next targeted purchase, but it’s easy enough to get that I’m not gonna worry about getting it right now.

9f600b112260c914221f199b2b88628b.jpg

Wanna see if I can get this one too

VDS2024zoom1.JPG

Or one with the full body unused Jaguar.

A good shield logo one would be clutch too.

Biggest problem is I only wear fitted hats and the majority of the retro ones are snap backs or weird clasps, stretch bands or whatever.

On 13/05/2018 at 9:57 AM, iPwn said:

Current Jaguar is best Jaguar. Don’t care what anyone says.

But yeah, I’m trying to get some classic caps too. Simple color bases with simple designs. I used to get the hats with wild designs that don’t really age well, so I’m trying to get more classic looks on the old hats.

This one is my next targeted purchase, but it’s easy enough to get that I’m not gonna worry about getting it right now.

9f600b112260c914221f199b2b88628b.jpg

A good shield logo one would be clutch too.

Biggest problem is I only wear fitted hats and the majority of the retro ones are snap backs or weird clasps, stretch bands or whatever.

That's a sexy hat.  I like that hat.

Biggest problem is, i barely ever wear hats...of any kind.

11 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

That's a sexy hat.  I like that hat.

The only problem is the logo is not good.

...but then neither is the one on the hat I just bought; in fact that one is honestly objectively terrible. The retro look works sometimes though.

But something we all can agree on - teal and black work really well together and we need more of it.

2 hours ago, iPwn said:

The only problem is the logo is not good.

...but then neither is the one on the hat I just bought; in fact that one is honestly objectively terrible. The retro look works sometimes though.

But something we all can agree on - teal and black work really well together and we need more of it.

But it's the best logo!  This is the hill I will die on here.

Though I think we can all agree that the other janky half jaguar logo is objectively not good.

Even if it's interesting from a retro perspective. 

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Though I think we can all agree that the other janky half jaguar logo is objectively not good.

Anyone who can’t needs to be locked up somewhere. Even the full Jaguar from that is not good.

But I like it because of the historic implications, and I will definitely wear it with my BCB shirt. But it’s just not good. All praise be to the Jaguar car company for making sure we didn’t field that logo.

So i have a question:

I was wondering how does a speeding ticket affect your insurance? Like if we went to court, pay the fine and goes to driving school, does that take things off the record? My wife got pulled over doing 52 in a 55 but it was a school zone so when the flashing lights its 35mph and she got pulled. What also hurts is she is in fact a teacher and was otw to work so she has seen those lights before but with her Mom just getting home after a 2 month stint in the hospital and now several more months/years recovering from brain trauma so she isn't firing on all cylinders yet. My wife knows she did wrong and fully takes responsibility for it but if you have ever met the 2 of us and went driving with us 10 of 10 of you would say I'd get pulled before her. She wouldnt do anything to knowingly put anyone else in danger and she is kind of struggling with this(having been her 1st parking/traffic violation in 11 years of driving) and worried about the increase in our insurance. 

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832