Adrenaline_Flux

The tWo Hangout

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Sounds like a nice upgrade.  Hope it goes well for ya.

Thanks! I feel good about it.

Edited by .Buzz

29 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Thanks! I feel good about it.

Moving always sucks.  It's the absolute worst pain in the ***, and supremely stressful.  But if it's a big upgrade, totally worth it.  And @pwny has talked Chicago up enough that it sounds pretty darn great.  Not that Chicago exactly needed a hype man.  It's pretty popular i think.

7 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Moving always sucks.  It's the absolute worst pain in the ***, and supremely stressful.  But if it's a big upgrade, totally worth it.  And @pwny has talked Chicago up enough that it sounds pretty darn great.  Not that Chicago exactly needed a hype man.  It's pretty popular i think.

Yeah, once I get settled in it will be better. Not taking a car so I can only bring so much and I don't know anyone there yet so it's kind of a pain here at first.

Definitely a big upgrade though. 

19 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, once I get settled in it will be better. Not taking a car so I can only bring so much and I don't know anyone there yet so it's kind of a pain here at first.

Definitely a big upgrade though. 

Just don't get too fat from eating the delicious pizza every night, that you can't finish the moving and you probably be okay.  That seems like a realistic risk factor.

Edited by Tugboat

23 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Just don't get too fat from eating the delicious pizza every night, that you can't finish the moving and you probably be okay.  That seems like a realistic risk factor.

Think I should be good, but I definitely want to have some deep dish when I get there. I had it once before and loved it.