The tWo Hangout

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

And happy ******* New Year folks.  Let's hope the Jaguars suck less this time, than they have for pretty much the entire outgoing decade.

It can't get much worse right? I mean I guess replace the 2017 season with the usual and it would be but still. Feels like more hope now than the Mularkey year

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Everybody doing good I hope during this...difficult time? How has it affected you? Are you in school and now not? Working from home? Lost your job? An Essential employee in the thick of it?

Yeah, my job is still going as it's considered essential. My office has sent a lot of employees home to work so there's just a handful of us on the floor now. So far everything has been fine thankfully.

What about you?

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, my job is still going as it's considered essential. My office has sent a lot of employees home to work so there's just a handful of us on the floor now. So far everything has been fine thankfully.

What about you?

We are about 98% working from home. An office of about 650+ people for an insurance company so its essential but luckily I can work from home