The tWo Hangout

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Did it work.    

For some reason when I edit a quote, it screws up the ability for me to edit or for people to quote me. Trying to see if I can fix it.

Edited by pwny

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Well golly gee i'm practically giddy.  :x

But really I was having an issue when replying from my laptop that was causing all sorts of issues when I quoted someone and altered the quote. So if I removed a section I didn't want to respond to, it would add a bunch of crap to the top of the message and then make it impossible for someone to reply or for me to edit the message. Figured out that it was an extension on my browser that I use to spell check my messages. I guess now I need to find an alternative.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

But really I was having an issue when replying from my laptop that was causing all sorts of issues when I quoted someone and altered the quote. So if I removed a section I didn't want to respond to, it would add a bunch of crap to the top of the message and then make it impossible for someone to reply or for me to edit the message. Figured out that it was an extension on my browser that I use to spell check my messages. I guess now I need to find an alternative.

Spell check is for dorks.  Gotta just fly by the seat of your pants, no safety net.

I always manage to garble quotes on here when i try to rearrange/reorder multiple quotes.  End up dragging them into weird places and causing malfunctions.  But that's not really an extension problem.  More user error probably.

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Spell check is for dorks.  Gotta just fly by the seat of your pants, no safety net.

I work from this computer, though. And I have to compose messages trough one of our systems that uses web apps. So generally, it's kinda important that I don't just screw things up.

Just now, pwny said:

I work from this computer, though. And I have to compose messages trough one of our systems that uses web apps. So generally, it's kinda important that I don't just screw things up.

Okay.  Maybe flying by the seat of your pants isn't for you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 10:57 AM, pwny said:

This one is my next targeted purchase, but it’s easy enough to get that I’m not gonna worry about getting it right now.

9f600b112260c914221f199b2b88628b.jpg

Ha haaaa.

Decided I was finally going to get this, and now I can’t find it.