The tWo Hangout

I think Flux might be doing so as well, but another reminder that anyone who puts Jaguars or Jacksonville Jaguars as their NFL team on their profile will get a follow from me.

Also, when I send out reminders for various things on the Jaguars forum, I will be using that list as a reminder for those things. 

On 8/11/2017 at 2:27 PM, iPwn said:

Also, @Tugboat, the current logo is the best logo

8a8equc.jpg

No offense, because the worse version is like permanently affixed to your flesh and all...but it's really not.  The old one was definitely better.  And definitely less similar to a Cheetos mascot.

On 8/11/2017 at 11:05 AM, .Buzz said:

You guys see the Bills going HAM as far as trades go today?

Rams killed it in that Watkins deal.

Yeah.  That Watkins thing seems bad for the Bills.  But at the same time, there was definitely some "behind the scenes" stuff going on with Watkins and the Bills.  That whole injury/flake situation and stuff.  Not sure how much you can really put that behind you as an organization to player relationship goes.  You can't unprint those news stories.

Also, the Rams have a cruddy QB who will probably bust out anyway.  Just going to be that much more apparent that Goff is no good when they add Watkins to the fold.  So it's not like they really end up all that far ahead anyway.

16 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

No offense, because the worse version is like permanently affixed to your flesh and all...but it's really not.  The old one was definitely better.  And definitely less similar to a Cheetos mascot.

I entirely disagree. The original logo was much too flat, had bland color choices, and a oversized border to compensate for poor design around the ear.

Just now, iPwn said:

I entirely disagree. The original logo was much too flat, had bland color choices, and a oversized border to compensate for poor design around the ear.

I like that it was flat and extremely "stylized".  And had weird ears that again, were totally stylized and not like jutting out all weird trying to be "realistic".

On 8/11/2017 at 5:59 PM, iPwn said:

I think Flux might be doing so as well, but another reminder that anyone who puts Jaguars or Jacksonville Jaguars as their NFL team on their profile will get a follow from me.

Also, when I send out reminders for various things on the Jaguars forum, I will be using that list as a reminder for those things. 

Damn...your rates are cheap as hell...