The tWo Hangout

Also saw the apartment. Place is freaking gorgeous. Exposed brick on some of the walls. Absolutely beautiful.

Back patio has a ton of space, and has an herb garden. It’s growing mint rn, so mojitos will be in season. Literally takes 4 minutes to walk from work to the apartment.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, iPwn said:

Also saw the apartment. Place is freaking gorgeous. Exposed brick on some of the walls. Absolutely beautiful.

Back patio has a ton of space, and has an herb garden. It’s growing mint rn, so mojitos will be in season. Literally takes 4 minutes to walk from work to the apartment.

Mojito and Mario Kart...the way to any woman's heart right there

16 hours ago, iPwn said:

Walking to places is the best.  Everyone should be able to live within a short walk to their place of work.  The world would be healthier and happier i think.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Walking to places is the best.  Everyone should be able to live within a short walk to their place of work.  The world would be healthier and happier i think.

I just wanna save money on travel. And it allows me to go home for lunch and take a nap. Which is the best idea ever.

• Like 1

Nice job tonight guys activity wise. Just about to pass 1900 posts as a forum. 

Wasnt enjoyable having to watch that, but this forum was popping. We usually dont have 12 pages of discussion in a reg. season game and we got it in week 2 of the preseason.

Kudos.

Edited by .Buzz

8 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Nice job tonight guys activity wise. Just about to pass 1900 posts as a forum. 

Wasnt enjoyable having to watch that, but this forum was popping. We usually dont have 12 pages of discussion in a reg. season game and we got it in week 2 of the preseason.

Kudos.

Keep in mind too that the pages on here contain more posts.

So the person I’m dealing with for the apartment is a tenant looking for a roommate. They needed me to give them information to give to the landlord. Landlord took that info, then a day or so after asked for my email address. I’ve gotta assume they’re sending over the lease sometime soon.

Haven't lived with a roommate in a long time, so the we’ll see how this goes.