Adrenaline_Flux

The tWo Hangout

670 posts in this topic

iPwn    170
9 hours ago, Bad meets Evil said:

I also found the way to a girls heart. Snap of kegerator and Mario kart has resulted in some dms.

Mario Kart is the closer.

iPwn    170

Girlfriend and I actually played Super Mario Kart as part of our first date. It really is a closer.

iPwn    170
1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

*takes notes*

RetroPie. Trust. 

iPwn    170

Also saw the apartment. Place is freaking gorgeous. Exposed brick on some of the walls. Absolutely beautiful.

Back patio has a ton of space, and has an herb garden. It’s growing mint rn, so mojitos will be in season. Literally takes 4 minutes to walk from work to the apartment.

17 hours ago, iPwn said:

Girlfriend and I actually played Super Mario Kart as part of our first date. It really is a closer.

Wife and i play all the time, turned it into a drinking game haha. 

11 hours ago, iPwn said:

Also saw the apartment. Place is freaking gorgeous. Exposed brick on some of the walls. Absolutely beautiful.

Back patio has a ton of space, and has an herb garden. It’s growing mint rn, so mojitos will be in season. Literally takes 4 minutes to walk from work to the apartment.

Mojito and Mario Kart...the way to any woman's heart right there

Tugboat    21
16 hours ago, iPwn said:

Walking to places is the best.  Everyone should be able to live within a short walk to their place of work.  The world would be healthier and happier i think.

iPwn    170
Just now, Tugboat said:

Walking to places is the best.  Everyone should be able to live within a short walk to their place of work.  The world would be healthier and happier i think.

I just wanna save money on travel. And it allows me to go home for lunch and take a nap. Which is the best idea ever.