Jump to content
Adrenaline_Flux

The tWo Hangout

670 posts in this topic

iPwn    170
9 hours ago, Bad meets Evil said:

I also found the way to a girls heart. Snap of kegerator and Mario kart has resulted in some dms.

Mario Kart is the closer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170

Girlfriend and I actually played Super Mario Kart as part of our first date. It really is a closer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170
1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

*takes notes*

RetroPie. Trust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170

Also saw the apartment. Place is freaking gorgeous. Exposed brick on some of the walls. Absolutely beautiful.

Back patio has a ton of space, and has an herb garden. It’s growing mint rn, so mojitos will be in season. Literally takes 4 minutes to walk from work to the apartment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, iPwn said:

Girlfriend and I actually played Super Mario Kart as part of our first date. It really is a closer.

Wife and i play all the time, turned it into a drinking game haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, iPwn said:

Also saw the apartment. Place is freaking gorgeous. Exposed brick on some of the walls. Absolutely beautiful.

Back patio has a ton of space, and has an herb garden. It’s growing mint rn, so mojitos will be in season. Literally takes 4 minutes to walk from work to the apartment.

Mojito and Mario Kart...the way to any woman's heart right there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tugboat    21
16 hours ago, iPwn said:

Also saw the apartment. Place is freaking gorgeous. Exposed brick on some of the walls. Absolutely beautiful.

Back patio has a ton of space, and has an herb garden. It’s growing mint rn, so mojitos will be in season. Literally takes 4 minutes to walk from work to the apartment.

Walking to places is the best.  Everyone should be able to live within a short walk to their place of work.  The world would be healthier and happier i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170
Just now, Tugboat said:

Walking to places is the best.  Everyone should be able to live within a short walk to their place of work.  The world would be healthier and happier i think.

I just wanna save money on travel. And it allows me to go home for lunch and take a nap. Which is the best idea ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×