The tWo Hangout

13 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Man, I can't even imagine.

Hopefully you stocked up on supplies. Like pwny said, if/when you get a chance let us know you're good.

I have a dozen gallons of water. A few cases of water. I have a few bags of charcoal and a brand new grill. I just will lose anything that needs to be frozen/ refrigerated because I don't have a generator, if power goes out. We just received an emergency alert and we're deciding if it'd be best to go North or wait a little longer. If we do go north, we're taking back routes. I-75 is clogged. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jags said:

I have a dozen gallons of water. A few cases of water. I have a few bags of charcoal and a brand new grill. I just will lose anything that needs to be frozen/ refrigerated because I don't have a generator, if power goes out. We just received an emergency alert and we're deciding if it'd be best to go North or wait a little longer. If we do go north, we're taking back routes. I-75 is clogged. 

Aren't most things that go on the grill going to need to be frozen/refrigerated though?

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Aren't most things that go on the grill going to need to be frozen/refrigerated though?

True. I'm guessing though that the power will go out Sunday and it'll take all day for those things to defrost. By the time it's defrosted, I'll cook it.  It'll be a bunch of chicken and beef being cooked and then I'll have to find a way to store any leftovers or just invite anyone I can over to take what they'd like. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jags said:

True. I'm guessing though that the power will go out Sunday and it'll take all day for those things to defrost. By the time it's defrosted, I'll cook it.  It'll be a bunch of chicken and beef being cooked and then I'll have to find a way to store any leftovers or just invite anyone I can over to take what they'd like. 

When Isabel hit years ago we ate like nothing for breakfast and lunch. Realized we had about 16 pork chops in the freezer thawing and ate like kings for dinner...

Best hurricane ever

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Its A Sabotage said:

son had his 2 month check up, no longer in the 150 percentile, only 99% for height weight and head, ill see you suckers in 18 years when hes making me millions

Nice. Sit back 18 years and then profit!