The tWo Hangout

Anyone ever order a jersey from a knockoff place in China? I have a couple buddies who have done so and besides a couple small things that look off say they are great. Can get an elite Fournette jersey from a place I'm looking at (place that a buddy said was good/reddit seems to think highly of this place) and it's only $22. Just would like to get as much feedback as possible. It's only $22 so its whatever but still.

Feel like I'd be fine paying through my debit. Just keep an eye on my bank statement to make sure nothing sketchy happens.

I am alive! Hurricane Irma only cause a few small leaks in my roof, power outages and major flooding in the streets. I haven't had power since the 10th and it's estimated to be back on by the 22nd. I hope sooner. This really sucked because it caused Internet and cable to go out during the Jaguar's game. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jags said:

I am alive! Hurricane Irma only cause a few small leaks in my roof, power outages and major flooding in the streets. I haven't had power since the 10th and it's estimated to be back on by the 22nd. I hope sooner. This really sucked because it caused Internet and cable to go out during the Jaguar's game. 

That sounds brutal. Figured your power was out as we haven't seen you around here past few days. Hope everything is good besides the things you mentioned.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jags said:

Glad you made it. Hopefully that gets back on sooner than that. 12 days without power seems like hell.

• Like 1